Author Topic: twocowboywaltz says Hi!  (Read 12022 times)

Offline twocowboywaltz

• Jr. Ranch Hand
twocowboywaltz says Hi!
« on: December 03, 2007, 07:42:17 pm »
Hi everyone!

I registered to this forum about a week (or was it two?) ago, but haven't actually had the time to post or anything.
This is my first post!

I was actually surprised with the number of emails that I got from members of your forum. I don't think I've been in a more friendly forum before.

So, I hope to get to know you all! You seem like a friendly bunch!
Cheers!

Kyle

injest

Re: twocowboywaltz says Hi!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 09:17:15 pm »
Howdy Kyle!

pull up a log....let us fire up the grill and throw you on... ;D ;D ;D

just kidding...welcome to Bettermost...where you at? I am off in Texas myself. Most of us are pretty friendly...just watch out for that David...he BITES! (no seriously, he DOES!)

;D ;D ;)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:02:19 pm »
           Welcome from Portland Oregon.         Howdy Cowboy...    
                                                                                              Happy Holidays.                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Beautiful mind

Offline twocowboywaltz

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 11:39:52 pm »
Hi injest!
I'm in Virginia, by the beach on the east coast. Not exactly prairie territory so no cowboys here, but it does have its own advantages.

Ooh, I'll be careful to watch out for this biter you speak of.  :)

Hi also to you, ifyoucantfixit!
I just wanted to say thanks for the message you sent me when I first joined.

I have honestly no idea where to start looking and posting in this forum! There's so many forums to look through! I think I may just go eeny-meeny with it, haha.

injest

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 11:51:16 pm »
Hi injest!
I'm in Virginia, by the beach on the east coast. Not exactly prairie territory so no cowboys here, but it does have its own advantages.

Ooh, I'll be careful to watch out for this biter you speak of.  :)

Hi also to you, ifyoucantfixit!
I just wanted to say thanks for the message you sent me when I first joined.

I have honestly no idea where to start looking and posting in this forum! There's so many forums to look through! I think I may just go eeny-meeny with it, haha.

yep, just jump in anywhere....

you live by the beach? I love the beach....but never get to go.  >:(

Offline twocowboywaltz

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 12:00:23 am »
Well, perhaps I'll jump in tomorrow, as it seems to be getting late here and my eyes are drooping.

The beach is a nice place to be, I guess, but not when there's a hurricane or storm about, because you always have the problem of your house getting blown over or flooded. I guess there's ups and downs of everywhere a person might live, though. Still, one of my favorite things is just the feeling of sand between my toes.

injest

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 12:03:59 am »
Well, perhaps I'll jump in tomorrow, as it seems to be getting late here and my eyes are drooping.

The beach is a nice place to be, I guess, but not when there's a hurricane or storm about, because you always have the problem of your house getting blown over or flooded. I guess there's ups and downs of everywhere a person might live, though. Still, one of my favorite things is just the feeling of sand between my toes.

I don't swim in the sea...dont' like the currents. (or the sharks  :laugh: ) so I love to go when it is cold and there is a storm out in the gulf...I like that whole wild weather thing.

You off for the night? I am sure glad you posted a bit tonight...hope to see you again!

Good night.

Jess

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 01:21:55 am »
Hi everyone!

I registered to this forum about a week (or was it two?) ago, but haven't actually had the time to post or anything.
This is my first post!

I was actually surprised with the number of emails that I got from members of your forum. I don't think I've been in a more friendly forum before.

So, I hope to get to know you all! You seem like a friendly bunch!
Cheers!

Kyle

Welcome To BetterMost Kyle!! :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 04:41:34 am »
yes hello Kyle! and thankyou for making you're first three posts here at Bettermost people - we're a friendly bunch _ you'll fit right in! I'm kelda - and I'm in Scotland...
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/