Author Topic: A Note from IdahoLonely  (Read 8832 times)

Offline BBMGrandma

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Jack....I swear.....
Re: A Note from IdahoLonely
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 02:47:56 am »
HOORAY....Chris!!!   You're HERE!!  WOW...how GREAT!!  I'm so happy to see you're getting set-up and will be here with us...SOON!!  AOL is pretty easy to use...once you get the hang of it!! 

See you SOON.....BIG warm squishy HUG....Nancy  :-*
"If we never dream....we'll never have a dream come true"   (me...myself...and I)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 01:03:39 pm »
Terrific to have you back!!
-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Jack_ME

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 01:51:46 pm »

Now your in trouble. Yes I am back online and for the time being I am using AOL on a trial basis. Phil sounds like one of them radio announcer types or a quick talker car salesguy which probably isnt as cute as my voice!! Seriously I want to thank Phil and everyone who have been helping me get back online. I have my Dell hooked up and running okay. The big problem was that I am partial color blind and cant tell dark colors apart so was having trouble with the cables but thats not a problem now. I have a lot of reading to do on here so its gonna take a few days but I'm back!

Howdy IdahoLonely (Chris?), nice to see you back on this forum. I've been reading about you since I came here.

BBM is surely a powerful movie. A real work of art that has touched so many peoples' lives already.

However it has affected you, please know that you can come to this forum, post and get support. Ask questions, state your fears, whatever you want. It's a very friendly and supportive family group here as you know.

Look forward to reading more from you.

Now don't go off exploring the great big world wide web and leave us in the dust! Gotta do some of that of course...there is a lot out there and a lot of helpful information...but keep us included!

Jack in Maine

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 06:33:37 pm »
Welcome back to the internet!     Isn't it amazing how much we miss something like this that we never had before?   

Now go cut yourself a slice of Cherry cake and a cup of coffee so you can sit and chat a while.    ;D

David

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 02:13:32 am »
Now your in trouble. Yes I am back online and for the time being I am using AOL on a trial basis. Phil sounds like one of them radio announcer types or a quick talker car salesguy which probably isnt as cute as my voice!! Seriously I want to thank Phil and everyone who have been helping me get back online. I have my Dell hooked up and running okay. The big problem was that I am partial color blind and cant tell dark colors apart so was having trouble with the cables but thats not a problem now. I have a lot of reading to do on here so its gonna take a few days but I'm back!

Yup... nice to have you back with us, little bud.

*hugs*
Chut up!

Offline Bucky

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 06:43:07 am »
IdahoLonely,

I read your introduction and I was really impressed.  I thought you were as honest as anyone could be about your feelings when you saw Brokeback Mountain.  I joined Phillip's site just a day or so ago and I love it already.  People on this board so far seem very warm and caring and that really makes me feel good too.  I just wanted you to know that although I just joined the forum I read enough to know that everyone is thinking of you and want to see you back posting again very soon. It sounds like you have had some back luck lately but hopefully everything will be alright very soon and you will be back on this board posting again.  You have my best wishes.