Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4595758 times)

Scott6373

Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3100 on: March 29, 2007, 03:17:07 pm »
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This one time Lee...love ya more than my immersion blender...but one time only.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3101 on: March 29, 2007, 04:23:41 pm »

This man in this role is the reason I grew a mustache as soon as I was able.  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3102 on: March 29, 2007, 06:01:43 pm »
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This one time Lee...love ya more than my immersion blender...but one time only.

Does that say GRIN or GRR?? I think I'm in trouble.

Would you put yr white shirt back on? It's spring now you know...
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3103 on: March 29, 2007, 07:07:30 pm »
This man in this role is the reason I grew a mustache as soon as I was able.  :laugh:

This man in this role is the reason I grew up relentlessly heterosexual....or maybe figured out that I was! LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3104 on: March 29, 2007, 07:47:38 pm »

8) Welcome, SCOTT!  8)

Mille posti!  Bravissimo!
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3105 on: March 30, 2007, 04:52:10 am »
Morning all,

Friday here and I am up early so the weather report is: dark. Chilly, too, at 21 degrees.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3106 on: March 30, 2007, 06:10:29 am »
Happy Anniversary Brokies!      

It's been a full year for most of us IMDB.COM refugees.    And boy have some of us been chatty!

Fridays Top Ten List

injest  11694
Lucise  6675
Garry_LH  6150

MaineWriter  5492
Front-Ranger  5315

louisev  3560
DavidnHartford  3481
David  3477
Ellemeno  3214
Sheriff Roland  3124

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3107 on: March 30, 2007, 09:24:54 am »
Guess who I just spoke to?

Pete Tannen!   He's in town on Holiday and we'll be having breakfast tomorrow.   

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3108 on: March 30, 2007, 09:47:51 am »
I don't know why y'all stuck it out so long over on PT, nearly the whole month a March when it was getting weirder and weirder. I joined BetterMost March 8 and divided my time but it sure felt great when we all came in from the cold and received Phillip and John's shelter from the storm. Remember how we crashed the little intimate party they were having with our loud and chatty behavior, our 24/7 swooning, our exhortations of Heath! Heath! Jake! Jake! like a big flock of Canadian geese descending en masse on a quiet pond way out in the middle of nowhere. Everybody has always been very accommodating and joining in till the paint brands were all wore off and we ceased to Tremblay and even forgot how those wily coyote trolls could cause such a fuss! So it's a very good thing to pause and celebrate and dust off the ol treasure cache, turn towards Wyoming and recite a solemn yee-haw three times!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3109 on: March 30, 2007, 12:24:25 pm »
I don't know why y'all stuck it out so long over on PT, nearly the whole month a March when it was getting weirder and weirder. I joined BetterMost March 8 and divided my time but it sure felt great when we all came in from the cold and received Phillip and John's shelter from the storm. Remember how we crashed the little intimate party they were having with our loud and chatty behavior, our 24/7 swooning, our exhortations of Heath! Heath! Jake! Jake! like a big flock of Canadian geese descending en masse on a quiet pond way out in the middle of nowhere. Everybody has always been very accommodating and joining in till the paint brands were all wore off and we ceased to Tremblay and even forgot how those wily coyote trolls could cause such a fuss! So it's a very good thing to pause and celebrate and dust off the ol treasure cache, turn towards Wyoming and recite a solemn yee-haw three times!

Lee, you have a great gift for metaphor, especially the geese descending on the quiet pond!  ;D

How about posting that over on the Birthday thread?  8)

Edited to add:  LOL!  I just read the replies over there and realized you did just that!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 12:27:58 pm by Meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...