Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4595745 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3370 on: April 16, 2007, 06:37:10 am »
It's 23 degrees and the wind is blowing 98 mph on Mt. Washington.

I am surprised it is that warm. Not surprised about the wind, though.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3371 on: April 16, 2007, 06:40:59 am »
With wind chill, it's -1.4 degrees.
 :(

"chewing gum and duct tape"

injest

« Reply #3372 on: April 16, 2007, 07:28:53 am »
Do I have to wait 40 days and 40 nights before building the Ark?

Or can I start gathering animals in pairs now?     I'll start with the men.   Now where is Jake?     LOL

um....David??

If you only pair up the males, it kinda defeats the purpose...you might throw one or two females in there. (Just thinking LONG term here)

oh and I notice poor Heath has been just left out in the rain alone!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3373 on: April 16, 2007, 09:15:22 am »
View from Mount Washington in New Hampshire at sunrise, with winds at 131 mph:

A view only a meteorologist could love!

Courtesy of EDelMar who was out for a stroll there this a.m.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3374 on: April 16, 2007, 01:26:24 pm »
um....David??

If you only pair up the males, it kinda defeats the purpose...you might throw one or two females in there. (Just thinking LONG term here)

ROFL!  :)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3375 on: April 16, 2007, 01:55:17 pm »
um....David??

Ok, I'll bring along a two lesbians.  ;)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3376 on: April 16, 2007, 02:20:33 pm »

This is a true story - I know most of the people involved:

Two women in a long-term relationship, and two men in a long-term relationship were old friends.  The two couples got along great and loved each other.  They decided to have a child together, that they would co-parent in their two separate households.  One woman wanted to be pregnant, one man wanted to give his sperm.  So this is what they did - The women went into one bedroom.  Down the hall, the men went into another.  The men made love, and collected the semen.  The lover of the semen-giver went out into the hall and handed the semen to the lover of the pregnant-to-be woman.  She went into the women's bedroom and somehow shot the semen up into her lover.  The first month it didn't take.  The second month, the two couples became pregnant with a beautiful boy who grew up with two loving sets of parents.  He is now about 21 years old.

moremojo

« Reply #3377 on: April 16, 2007, 03:38:50 pm »
This is a true story - I know most of the people involved:

Two women in a long-term relationship, and two men in a long-term relationship were old friends.  The two couples got along great and loved each other.  They decided to have a child together, that they would co-parent in their two separate households.  One woman wanted to be pregnant, one man wanted to give his sperm.  So this is what they did - The women went into one bedroom.  Down the hall, the men went into another.  The men made love, and collected the semen.  The lover of the semen-giver went out into the hall and handed the semen to the lover of the pregnant-to-be woman.  She went into the women's bedroom and somehow shot the semen up into her lover.  The first month it didn't take.  The second month, the two couples became pregnant with a beautiful boy who grew up with two loving sets of parents.  He is now about 21 years old.

Yesterday, I was watching, on the Logo channel, comedian Ant's touring show across the U.S., and in the episode on Montana, Ant visited with two male ranchers (lovers) who were living and working with two women (again, lovers together), who were embarking upon precisely the scenario you describe (about having and raising a child together...not necessarily about how the child was to be conceived). It was a little like watching Ennis and Jack living that sweet life, and then some...one of the men's mothers was present, and was extremely supportive and loving towards her son and these important people in his life.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3378 on: April 16, 2007, 04:25:24 pm »

Don't forget the turkey baster.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Scott6373

« Reply #3379 on: April 16, 2007, 04:28:35 pm »
Don't forget the turkey baster.  ;D

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

..and I am not easily  :o