Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4596482 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4720 on: September 12, 2007, 12:36:08 am »

Hooray for
Shasta!!!
Welcome Friend!!!

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4721 on: September 12, 2007, 03:19:36 am »
i thought i had replied to say congrats - i must be going mad and actually not posting! doh!

congrats my dear!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4722 on: September 12, 2007, 06:25:22 am »
Morning all,

58 degrees in Westbrook and after 4 days of rain it looks like we finally have a sunny day!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4723 on: September 12, 2007, 07:00:17 am »
morning everyone... whoops, afternoon!

Grey today, once more.  I don't know how they can justify calling this weather "Partly cloudy!"  I guess then 2% that isn't cloudy counts as the part!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4724 on: September 12, 2007, 07:29:30 am »
I don't know how they can justify calling this weather "Partly cloudy!"  I guess then 2% that isn't cloudy counts as the part!

:laugh: That's the British for you  :laugh:.

I've made a great discovery  ;). I'll be a rich girl soon. I found the secret to influence the weather  ;).

Rule 1: If the weather in your region is so bad that you can't stand it anymore, come to the BM 1000+ club and bitch about it. Weather will be better the next day. Guaranteed!

Rule 2: The weather changes with my mood: I was miserable since Saturday; I had awful toothache since then and went to the dentist yesterday. The dentist helped my tooth, but the treatment was so grumpfxxx*s!##kbege (cencored), it left me miserable for the rest of the day. Additionally I had gut cramps really bad after eating a pizza. A truly sh*tty day. And for all those four days, the weather was awful, too (grey and chilly).

Today morning I got up and everything was fine  :). Yeah. And guess what? The sun is shining bright and the temperatures have risen a good deal  :D.

I am the weather girl la la lala la la

;D ;)

injest

« Reply #4725 on: September 12, 2007, 08:04:12 am »
:laugh: That's the British for you  :laugh:.

I've made a great discovery  ;). I'll be a rich girl soon. I found the secret to influence the weather  ;).

Rule 1: If the weather in your region is so bad that you can't stand it anymore, come to the BM 1000+ club and bitch about it. Weather will be better the next day. Guaranteed!

Rule 2: The weather changes with my mood: I was miserable since Saturday; I had awful toothache since then and went to the dentist yesterday. The dentist helped my tooth, but the treatment was so grumpfxxx*s!##kbege (cencored), it left me miserable for the rest of the day. Additionally I had gut cramps really bad after eating a pizza. A truly sh*tty day. And for all those four days, the weather was awful, too (grey and chilly).

Today morning I got up and everything was fine  :). Yeah. And guess what? The sun is shining bright and the temperatures have risen a good deal  :D.

;D ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(and I am stealing them naners!)

injest

« Reply #4726 on: September 12, 2007, 08:06:03 am »
Well it was a fairly quiet 9-11 Anniversary yesterday.   The morning shift and entire Airport observed a moment of silence at 8:46 am.   

We did have one passenger in the afternoon start bitching about loosing an oversized liquid.   The female Officer told him "On all days to not appreciate our efforts, don't you remember where you were 6 years ago?"      He replied, I do, i was in the air that day.      We told him if he didn't like the rules to travel by Greyhound Bus next time.   The passenger behind him smiled, nodded and said "Damn right".

Anyhow, as many of you know the weather was rough again, especially New York City.   An Air France jumbo jet was diverted to my Airport.

And finally the last passenger to check in was none other than Actor/Comedian John Leguizamo.     A few minutes early and I would have been in the position to pat him down.    Oh well.     He was looking really good.   He has gotten muscular and was well groomed like you's expect a Hollywood star to look.    I did tell the officer with him that he looked really suspicious and that I'll go get the rubber gloves.   LOL      He replied "Only if you have plenty of vasoilne!"  He was very friendly and despite running late took the time to chat with us.

good, I am always glad to make it thru another anniversary without anything too noteworthy happening. I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering how tense it was there...

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4727 on: September 12, 2007, 08:08:51 am »
my goodness Chrissi!  You can influence the weather ?  I can't. I have been trying to get it to be either a) rainy or b) sunny for a week now and all we get is in between weather!  Glad your tooth is better though!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4728 on: September 12, 2007, 08:27:09 am »

;D ;)

Actually, I have a confession...I am influencing your weather. Yes, moi. How? Well, I have this new iPhone and it is just dandy. One of its features is the weather. I have been adding the towns/cities of all my Bettermost friends and I added your town yesterday, Chrissi. Looking at it now it says it is 64 degrees with a few clouds...but sunny days are predicted through Sunday. So enjoy!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4729 on: September 12, 2007, 08:45:52 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(and I am stealing them naners!)

Snatch away, Jess  :D. I got lots and lots of em  ;)