Author Topic: Cameras: Film or Digital?  (Read 13668 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Cameras: Film or Digital?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2008, 08:05:24 pm »
I also love the sea ... and I just love taking pictures of the water (no idea why!!)

Are you a water sign, Susie? Maybe a Scorpio?

I am a Scorpio and have a very strong attraction to the sea, lakes, rivers . . . anything to do with water.

Love your pics.  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 10:43:07 pm »
Why thank you Kerry ... actually I'm a Capricorn but I'm only 3 days off from being an Aquarius ... perhaps I was born premature, and I'm really an Aquarius at heart.

Susie  :D

You're three days off from being an Aquarius? You're on the cusp then Susie. You have some Aquarius qualities about you.

Susie, those pictures are awesome!! Are those some pictures from your vacation down south last summer? Yes, I love photographing people unposed too. Especially children and animals. The pictures are always much cuter, and the photo of your kids is a perfect example of this.

I also own an APS camera Susie, but I haven't been using it much since switching to digital. I have a Kodak Advantix C750 APS camera and I love it! You should come over to the camera club and join in on our discussion Susie. Please post your pictures over there too! You are a talented photographer and we would appreciate your advice and input. :)

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,16098.0.html

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 12:35:01 am »
You never did pop over there Susie! We're still waiting for you over there! >:(

:) :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline bec

• Jr. Ranch Hand
    • myspace
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 11:52:26 pm »
I got my first digital camera this year, and i love it. don't think i would go back to using the film cameras.
sorry forgot we already in 2008, got it last yr
Why so serious..............It's all part of the plan...........lets put a smile on that face

injest

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 10:30:16 am »
I got my first digital camera this year, and i love it. don't think i would go back to using the film cameras.
sorry forgot we already in 2008, got it last yr

I was determined to NOT get a digital camera...now I never leave the farm without it!!