Author Topic: Rewriting Homosexual Biographies in Film  (Read 5771 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Rewriting Homosexual Biographies in Film
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 07:59:51 pm »
Thanks Shakestheground!

With your first sentence, I laughed immediately and gladly!! I do not know why! It made me happy. But your other sentences make me uneasy or sad!!

Do I think that life is an conspiracy? You asked!! I lost my jobs, to such foreigners who do not like christians, jews or others peoples!! I lost nearly my life more that one time, and once would have been enough (too much even) since four beat me up and left me for dead because I am a gay man!! Police did nothing to protect me, not even asked details of those murderers, nor take finger prints. My house was robbed so many times, cops did not care there neither, nor accept proofs!! I had to give away my house and property to the criminal whom I fought over 20 years, as that so-called neighbour who opened up crack-houses all around me. And that is nothing to other stories which are real too!! You starting to understand??

I have worked for many greeks who were born in Greece. Some have returned recently or lately to visit their country and refuse to live there now since they tell me that muslims are taking it over! You know that? That is their words!!

So why greek lawyers tried and succeeded to have Alexander the Great not so much a gay man?? Did muslims have anything to do with it?? I would not be surprised since they do not accept gays at all, but line them up for murder in some or all muslim countries, you know that?? Why surrounder to such criminals, when they are; that does not mean that some are not good islamics and are of other religions or other thoughts, for freedom and peace, hopefully they will all get and do, in some of those countries - some are good persons!!

You re-reading my 2nd paragraph?

Hopefully you now have enough information to start with. Be happy to help you,

hugs!! Let freedom ring throughout the World!!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 08:43:39 pm »
Friend I will respond in a pm as I don;t want to hijack the thread Louise started and go off on some other topic.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 11:27:08 pm »
Shaketheground: Then re-read Louise thread here she started!

You will see that I am staying on the subject!

I do not like anti-gay remarks nor any other such comments or actions!!

Hugs!!