Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439233 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #450 on: March 07, 2009, 10:32:23 pm »

Thanks for the sweet note, Lynne.   I loved talking to you the other day.  I hope things are better for you now.
I love you too....big bunches (((((((((lynne)))))))))

Beautiful mind

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #451 on: March 08, 2009, 01:42:45 pm »

Thanks for the sweet note, Lynne.   I loved talking to you the other day.  I hope things are better for you now.
I love you too....big bunches (((((((((lynne)))))))))

Hey Janice, how have you been? I miss you!!!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #452 on: March 17, 2009, 08:26:10 am »
Happy St. Patrick's Day, Janice!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #453 on: March 26, 2009, 12:02:05 pm »

Hey Rich, long time since I've been here to say hello.  My fault, I have been doing things, and its just been hard to get around to it.  I have caught up on your blog, and gosh those pups have grown since the last time I saw them.  They are beautiful though.  We are a dog lovin family here however.  We have a bunch of them here.  Dogs will be there for us when no one else will.  They dont care if you are having a bad day, they still love you.  They dont care how long you have been gone, a few hours, or a few minutes, they are always happy when you return.  They always are just thrilled by your touch.  They dont hold grudges, and they kiss you all over, and keep you warm, when you are alone.  They are the best.  It was wonderful to hear that you finally got some recognition out of that danged job, and they gave you something for the extra effort you always put in...talk again...I cant type too much I have a bad case of tendonitis in my right arm, and it really hurts to type on the keyboard.  I keep my posts to a bare minimum..love janice

Hey there, Janice!  I saw your post over in Wulfie's blog and copied it here because I wanted to make sure you saw it.  I am so sorry to hear that the tendonitis has become so painful for you.

>:(

I miss you and hope we get to talk on the phone soon.  As you've probably gathered, I'm on an odyssey of sorts with Dev to get myself to Boston to start my new old job on Monday.  Dev and I will try to give you a call in the next few days.

Much love always,
Lynne
 :-* :-*
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #454 on: March 26, 2009, 06:07:21 pm »
(((((Janice)))))

we need to find you a voice recognition programme honey!

:-* :-* :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Delmardeb

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #455 on: March 28, 2009, 08:30:40 pm »
Hi Janice,

It was so good talking to you on the phone the other night. Lynne and Dev left this morning and I miss them already. It was great meeting Lynne, Dev, and Chuck as it will be great meeting you one day. Brokies are wonderful and the connection was awesome.

I am so sorry to hear about your bouts of pain and I will say a prayer for you- a few prayers like you did for me when I was going through my losses.

Anyway Janice, I have a new blog- Deb's Daily so when you get a chance help me to get it started. I don't know what to write in it. ??? Anyway, sweetie, I hope you feel better and I will chat with you soon.

Love Debbie (Delmardeb)

For how long? As long as we can ride it; ain't no reins on this one.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #456 on: April 12, 2009, 12:32:29 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #457 on: May 10, 2009, 05:16:11 pm »

Happy Mother's Day !!!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #458 on: May 12, 2009, 04:38:13 pm »

Sorry to have been so remiss in my posts.  However my shoulder is still a damnation for the typing.  I have had
a lot of other issues with my allergies too this year.  Does not make much sense either, since we have had a lot
of rain?  Oh well soon I hope it will go away.??

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #459 on: May 12, 2009, 05:13:48 pm »

Sorry to have been so remiss in my posts.  However my shoulder is still a damnation for the typing.  I have had
a lot of other issues with my allergies too this year.  Does not make much sense either, since we have had a lot
of rain?  Oh well soon I hope it will go away.??

I have my fingers crossed.  :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/