Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439229 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #480 on: June 16, 2009, 02:46:06 pm »

I don't think it was one of the family.  I have asked them all.  There are not that many of us.  And its not like they watch it either.....................????

As the saying goes," no harm no foul..."   I am  just glad its all back in its place.  But I do keep thinking of that movie that was around

a while ago.  "The Borrowers."  Did you ever see it?  About the  little people that live in the walls and crawl spaces of a house.

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #481 on: June 16, 2009, 03:04:49 pm »

I don't think it was one of the family.  I have asked them all.  There are not that many of us.  And its not like they watch it either.....................????

As the saying goes," no harm no foul..."   I am  just glad its all back in its place.  But I do keep thinking of that movie that was around

a while ago.  "The Borrowers."  Did you ever see it?  About the  little people that live in the walls and crawl spaces of a house.

I did - I used to love it as a kid!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #482 on: June 16, 2009, 04:45:46 pm »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGopK0UBt7E&feature=related[/youtube]

God I hope this works...its the first live one I have seen.  Its not even on my i tunes version

Beautiful mind

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #483 on: June 16, 2009, 07:31:46 pm »
Adam is awesome!
I liked it better when he had his hair slicked back! He looked kind of like Chris Issak!
He is so talented! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #484 on: June 16, 2009, 09:56:47 pm »
    Of course you probably cant tell, but I bought a new ipod just so I could download all of his songs.  I
really dont care a lot for him.....boy is my nose looking long right about now.  I really think myself he
looks good anyway he fixes it, except the rooster on top look.  I " really" don't like that one......
I have always liked Bowie, and he kind of reminds me of him.  Back in the early days.  "ziggy Stardust"  etc.
Am I dating myself now... owtf.   Music has really always been a great pleasure of mine.  And I have had
to turn to strictly country to find anything I want to listen to.  But now its different.   Hooray  I had been rooting
for an Allison and Adam final.  But Kris is good too..  I certainly never saw what the judges loved about Gokey.. To
Me he was more of an advanced karaoke singer.  He never had what I saw as an ah ha moment on the show.  I
thought that Matt Girard was much better than him.. But I think they thought he was too Justin Timberlake like...?
ohwell everbody has their own ideas.... I wanted desperately to go to the show in Portland.  Its the first stop on
the tour.  They should all be pumped and raring to go...first and all.  But we are leaving to take Kelsey back to
Iowa to start Grad School.  She is getting an assistant professorship at Akron U....  We are all so distraught that
she is going to be so far away...booo hooo..  But its for her best interest.  She gets a full scholarship, plus she gets
paid as an assistant.   

Another thing we share in common Rich....Adam, but you can at least lust after him.... oh well I love his voice.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 02:19:15 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #485 on: June 17, 2009, 04:24:41 am »
Kara is not coming back to Idol next season. 

Adam is a wonderful entertainer.  Did you ever get that copy of Rolling Stone mag with Adam on the cover?  I know you had a hard time finding one because they were all sold out.   Looks like you are not the only Adam Lambert fan.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #486 on: June 17, 2009, 05:05:16 am »

Nope, I never did.  It breaks my heart that I wont get one.  If anyone has seen it and wants to sell theirs, I would
be happy to buy it from them, and pay shipping and handling. 
   I even called Rolling Stone Mag to see if I could special order one..So far no response...boo hoo.

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #487 on: June 17, 2009, 05:12:46 am »
Maybe the library has one.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #488 on: June 17, 2009, 05:19:53 am »

I WOULD HAVE TO STEAL IT....  you trying to lead me to a life of crime now??   lol  I surely would
consider it....  bad girl, that I am. 
      Good to see you here Dev.  What the hell are you doing up so dang early?

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #489 on: June 17, 2009, 05:23:16 am »

I WOULD HAVE TO STEAL IT....  you trying to lead me to a life of crime now??   lol  I surely would
consider it....  bad girl, that I am. 
      Good to see you here Dev.  What the hell are you doing up so dang early?

No comment.

What the hell are you doing up so late?  lol