Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 440821 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #640 on: September 29, 2010, 08:30:32 am »
Thank you very much.  I am just like a silly child over him.  I love his voice so much.  It is something I never get tired of listening to.

I think it's good to have something to get "silly" over, it keeps us young, both mentally and physically!

I'm thinking about placing a video on YouTube, I've discussed it on my blog...

give it a read (please) and let me know what you think on my blog!  Thanks!

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,13511.msg588144.html#msg588144

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #641 on: October 07, 2010, 09:01:13 pm »
I think she is really different.  That is something I like so much, is someone who is different.

Hiya Janice!

Your above quote is about Ke$ha, and I found a video that I think is her, and she did it for the "It Gets Better" campaign.

Look it over, is it her?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #642 on: October 14, 2010, 03:09:09 pm »

That is definitely her Chuck.  She is such a sweety.  Adam even has said so.  What you see
with her.  Its what you get.  She is 100% the real deal.  I am sure she knows of what she
speaks.  She is still getting lots of flack, from being herself nowdays even.  She is a psudo hippie
with a single mom.  She has been raised to be "yourself"  nomatter what that is.  Don't let
other people intimidate you.  However you are is ok.  As long as you are not doing harm to others.  I certainly haven't seen any of that from her.  I like her a lot.

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #643 on: October 22, 2010, 11:05:24 am »
*peeks in*

Hiya Janice!

I'm spreading the "Ke$ha Love" here at work, I've let 4 different coworkers borrow my copy of her CD, and they all returned it to me loving it, and they ended up going out and getting their own copies.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #644 on: October 23, 2010, 06:44:43 pm »

I always love the people that have the courage to be themselves.  Even if you are not
 something that is ordinary.  Gay or bi, or transgendered or any other sexual orientation.
 If you are fat, or touretted or anything that makes you supposedly stand out from everyone
 that consideres themself normal.  It is a case where you should stand up and not be ashamed
 or afraid to be just what you are.  Live your life in color and joy.  That way, you won't ever be
 afraid to be YOU.  Just be the best and most comfortable you, that you can be.  That way
 you never have to pretend to be anything else besides who you are.  People who are phony;
 always pretending to be sweet or kind or honest, you can feel it.   You can always

tell sooner or later, that it was  a lie.  That is the way they have always hurt others.

because the people have believed them to be a certain way, and then become

pained and heart hurt, when they find out it has been a phony lie the whole time.

The very best thing you can do in life, in my opinion.  Is to be kind and honest. 

Doing that you don't ever intentionally hurt anyone.

Beautiful mind

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #645 on: October 23, 2010, 11:46:26 pm »
    I always love the people that have the courage to be themselves.  Even if you are not
 something that is ordinary.  Gay or bi, or transgendered or any other sexual orientation.
 If you are fat, or touretted or anything that makes you supposedly stand out from everyone
 that consideres themself normal.  It is a case where you should stand up and not be ashamed
 or afraid to be just what you are.  Live your life in color and joy.  That way, you won't ever be
 afraid to be YOU.  Just be the best and most comfortable you, that you can be.  That way
 you never have to pretend to be anything else besides who you are.  People who are phony;
 always pretending to be sweet or kind or honest, you can feel it.   You can always

tell sooner or later, that it was  a lie.  That is the way they have always hurt others.

because the people have believed them to be a certain way, and then become

pained and heart hurt, when they find out it has been a phony lie the whole time.

The very best thing you can do in life, in my opinion.  Is to be kind and honest. 

Doing that you don't ever intentionally hurt anyone.

Hey Janice,

That was beautiful and so true. I believe it 100% and I love " The very best thing you can do in life, in my opinion.  Is to be kind and honest.   Doing that you don't ever intentionally hurt anyone."

Matt xx

PS Adams been in Sydney and featured on the Australian version of the X factor

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #646 on: October 24, 2010, 04:15:58 pm »
wise words....  :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #647 on: October 30, 2010, 05:44:48 am »
The very best thing you can do in life, in my opinion.  Is to be kind and honest.   Doing that you don't ever intentionally hurt anyone."

Love that, it's a wonderful maxime. :)

I've read about your health still giving you trouble on Lynne's blog. Here's to hoping that next year you'll have much, much less of that! :-* :)
And more of Adam Lamert concerts! :)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #648 on: October 30, 2010, 05:52:04 am »
Its too  bad you  couldn*t make it to the concert.  Its the last one.  I loved both of the ones that
I went to.  Kelsey is a  big fan now too.  She fell for him and his beautiful voice, while we were there.  She has been listening to his album, every since I got to her house.  She is in love with his talent  Right in the middle of the show, she stood up, and said  :well You've got me.  I love him....She had seen so little of him before.  She never got to watch American Idol. She had to teach during that time.  We drove to Cincinnatti on fri evening, and stayed over night.  Went to the show on Saturday night.  He was even better the night we went to the  concert.

A voice is a lving thing, and it is in better shape some days more than others.  He is never bad of course, but sometimes he is flat amazing.   Hard to believe a person can sing like that. 
Hi Janice. I´m a fan too. Adam will perform in Stockholm on Nov 9 and I´ll be there for sure.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #649 on: October 30, 2010, 09:03:21 pm »

Hi Janice. I´m a fan too. Adam will perform in Stockholm on Nov 9 and I´ll be there for sure. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am so happy for you, to get to go.  I have actually had withdrawels since he has
been on this other side of the world part of his tour.  He is supposedly going to stay
over there and do his recording for his next album.  I hope he will hop back and forth
from time to time though.

Beautiful mind