Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 440684 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #680 on: February 19, 2011, 06:01:52 pm »
      Adam Lambert as an  11 yr old.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOlKpR0Ddw[/youtube]

The song is a Jewish song, it is rather amateurish in its recording

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #681 on: February 21, 2011, 05:11:01 pm »
             Jewel....................Who will save your soul.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDn42B_t5A0&feature=related[/youtube]

This is one of my all time favorite songs,,, I really like her style.

Jewel is such an original.  Like no other. 

Acustic, Live   2007

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #682 on: March 07, 2011, 03:30:20 pm »
Hello Janice!  Hope you're feeling fine.  I wanted to pop in and say hey.  Also tell you my recovery is coming along pretty well.  Of course the second I felt the slightest bit better wouldn't ya know I popped open some of my stitches.  Yeah I started bending and cleaning and doing too much.  Ive been really taking it easy since then.  Bob has been waiting on me making sure I dont do too much.  He gets back to work on the 27Th of March.  We kicked out the kids and he quit his job to stay home and make sure I got the best care.

Its been really tough tho not just cuz they cut my neck almost in half lol jk, but because there's been no cash.  A little money coming in was nice definitely.  So first, he inquired if he is rehireable and second, he had a talk with the HR manager and the CEO of the company in an impromptu meeting and got his job back. That was last month. Yeehaw!  This past Sunday paper had a large ad in it looking for potential employees to come to their job fair probably to start when Bob does again at the end of March.  I think I should be feeling pretty well by then.  :)

So things are going OK.  I'm glad the kids are out.  Ashes, Linds and I are all still on speaking terms.  Of course they left their room a huge mess.  I shouldn't have but I did a lot of packing and cleaning up of the room so it would be nice for my sister to stay in when she visited us.  During her stay one morning she climbed in bed with me while I was still sleeping.  This was after Bob got up.  He never gets up before I do lol.    Anyway, Laura surprised me when I woke up, then she turns to me and says its 3:00 in the afternoon!!!!   I slept all night and half the day without waking up once.  Incredible isn't it? I must have felt so comfy and secure I just didnt wake up.  Hasn't happened before and hasn't happened since.  I mean jeez I wake up at least once in the night but not this night.

Anyway, Ashes left behind another fucking dog.  That's two she's left here. Abandoned.  Her name is Poochas and she's a huge Rottweiler.  She better go back when they get settled.  Thank God Ive got it through Robert's mind to keep our dogs out of our room and bed. JESUS they were driving me nuts.  I mean in my bed?  COME ON.  My incision isn't even fully healed yet. Whats good is that I am not in bed all day anymore, Yay!  just in my chair with a heating pad and a few pillows.  I watch a lot of TV and the dogs behave very well for me.  Its so wonderful not having them in our room at night tho.  I mean I sleep so much better.  You wouldnt believe the difference.   Its nice we keep them out of the room all the time so that no dog hair can get in my incision.  The dogs are not in the room or bed at all ever never!  Which means a much cleaner room!  Of course they go outside all the time too.  We have a fairly large backyard with a nice fence.  Doesnt matter though cause two of the dogs can get out of it anyway so they're on 30' leads. 

I love you dear friend.  Take care of yourself and keep me posted on how you're feeling lately.  And, I enjoy the vid clips that you post. They're wonderful and so entertaining. Janice dear please call, write, PM or whatever email.  Thanks for always posting on my blog.  Please dont stop. BTW this surgery has been wonderful.  Although Im not fully healed, there is such a huge difference in my pain level.  See ya soon.   :-* :-* :-*

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #683 on: March 15, 2011, 08:27:13 am »
*waves to Janice*

Ohhhhh.........March 15th!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #684 on: March 17, 2011, 06:38:34 am »

Happy St.
Patrick's Day

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #685 on: April 04, 2011, 02:16:42 pm »
Hi Janice! expect a call today! :-*

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #686 on: April 04, 2011, 08:35:35 pm »
Hiya Janice!  haven't heard from you in a while!  Hope you are well!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #687 on: April 10, 2011, 06:57:10 am »

What do you want from me  (duet)   .....Pink & Adam Lambert

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMqvozsbN40&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]

This truly rocks and is a great changeup to the other one.

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #688 on: April 10, 2011, 07:03:44 am »

Yes Chuck, I am fine, just been doing stuff with hubby.   And the
beautiful Ggrandson.  Kelsey came for a week to visit him and the rest of us
but we all knew it was mainly to see him.  He is so beautiful, it takes my breath away.  He is the image of his daddy.  Jeremy, Kels brother.
         Thanks for asking.  I hope you are all well too.  I just heard this song on
you tube, and it blew me away.  Thought I would share it with all of you....huggs

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #689 on: April 18, 2011, 11:22:07 am »

Old times showing the real talent on Hollywood Week
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 06:12:06 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind