Author Topic: Favorite "Wings" Clips and Episodes  (Read 11795 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Favorite "Wings" Clips and Episodes
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 12:06:45 am »
I just watched the first clip of the Insanity Clause episode.
Hey, there's Monk!  And one of the first things he says is about the jelly donut guy being a total nutcase  :laugh:

Hey Chrissi! Yep, that's Monk! haha. Tony Shalhoub appeared in a lot of the Wings episodes. He was a regular of the show.

Did you watch the other video clips? They aren't the entire episode, but they are all very funny. "The Bogey Men" and "Sports and Leisure" are two of my favorite episodes of the series. I'll try to find some more Wings episodes and clips for you! :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 01:41:03 am »
hey David, I found some more Wings on Youtube if you want em.  Do you want them posted on your blog or in the Culture Tent?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 02:11:45 am »
hey David, I found some more Wings on Youtube if you want em.  Do you want them posted on your blog or in the Culture Tent?

Well, more people would see them in the culture tent, but I already started a thread in here. What do you think? Either way would be fine with me Louise. And later on tonight or tomorrow I'll check them out. :)

injest

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 08:14:06 am »
Thanks for the memories, David.

I loved "Wings" too.  I agree, Tim Daly is a hottie.  I have to admit I always thought Lowell/Thomas Haden Church was hot, especially with his long hair...

Two of my favorites were 1) when Brian sunk Lowell's house-boat and he came to live with them; and 2) the "Phantom of the Oprah" episode. 

Did you ever see "Ned and Stacy"?? It was the pre"Will and Grace" and HEELARIOUS...unfortunately they were too PC and never went gay. If they had I bet it would have been a hit. Thomas Haden Church was so funny! (Stacy in that show was the same actress that played Grace)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 10:24:27 pm »

Marriage, American Style  Part I

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LxJi0rRgUvY&feature=related[/youtube]
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 10:25:21 pm »

Divorce American Style (Part II)

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rXv_zV7qWW0[/youtube]

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 10:39:24 pm »
"I've Got a Secret"

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ry2io9X13cw&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 11:52:07 pm »
Thanks Louise for posting the video clips! :D

I am familiar with all these episodes. They are all very funny. I believe Marriage American Style and Divorce American Style are from Season Three and I've Got A Secret is from Season Four. I'm not sure though. I believe I have all these episodes on my Wings DVDs, so they are definately from the earlier seasons. I only have the first 4 Seasons on DVD thus far.

I'm happy there are other Wings fans here at BetterMost. I was a huge Wings fan before Everybody Loves Raymond started. And I love to watch all the reruns on Nick At Night. :)

I loved the TV show Wings! 

All three of the male stars were hotties!    But I loved al the characters.  Even cranky Roy  LOL. 

"Murder she Roasts" was one of my many favorite episodes.   Fay as a serial killer!  :laugh:

I know, David!! Faye was hysterical in that episode!! :laugh:

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 12:16:29 am »
great!  I have not watched TV for a long time, but when I did, I loved watching 'Wings.'  I think I can count on the fingers of one hand the shows I enjoyed on TV back when I watched it and this one was one of the best.  I always liked that Tim Daly and Steve Weber looked like brothers: it was brilliant casting.