Author Topic: OT: It's a BUST guys: DA VINCI  (Read 52195 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Re: OT: It's a BUST guys: DA VINCI
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2006, 05:56:07 pm »
PS. RT, I blame YOU!  ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2006, 05:57:15 pm »
Time for me to join in so I can get a litte of that rt lovin'...hmmm, no opinion on DaVinci, how about I am actually sitting in an airport as I type this? LOL Let's talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel!!

L
xoxo
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2006, 05:59:01 pm »
"Afraid"? Surrrrrrre...  ;) I don't think "fear" is the exact emotion there! On a plane? Oh, I must have heard ya wrong.
Here we go again, transforming a perfectly innocent thread...  :)

You, my friend, are truly....bad.  Oh, that was a compliment. 

rtprod

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2006, 06:01:44 pm »
Time for me to join in so I can get a litte of that rt lovin'...hmmm, no opinion on DaVinci, how about I am actually sitting in an airport as I type this? LOL Let's talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel!!

L
xoxo

Leslie babe, you're already in the airport?  Wow, I must really "rate" with you!  Are those fresh Maine lobsters hissing in the pot yet (dontcha worry, they can't feel a thing)? 

xo

rt

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2006, 06:05:19 pm »
Wow bummer about the movie.  I was looking forward to seeing it, even though I don't generally like Ron Howard's movies.  The poor reviews sound typical for his films, but some of the positive ones almost sound like a different movie.  I may still see it, but more than ever I'm counting the days to X-3.

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2006, 06:06:01 pm »
Leslie babe, you're already in the airport?  Wow, I must really "rate" with you!  Are those fresh Maine lobsters hissing in the pot yet (dontcha worry, they can't feel a thing)? 

xo

rt

LOL, I don't know if I am in "the" airport but I am in "a" airport, yes...and rt, babe, when I get home I'll swim to the bottom of the sea and pick up those lil ol'lobsters up off the ocean floor with my very own hands just for you...

jeez, I have been writing too much fanfic!

L
xo

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2006, 06:09:36 pm »
LOL, I don't know if I am in "the" airport but I am in "a" airport, yes...and rt, babe, when I get home I'll swim to the bottom of the sea and pick up those lil ol'lobsters up off the ocean floor with my very own hands just for you...

jeez, I have been writing too much fanfic!

L
xo

Geeze you're going to hold your breath for me?  I can tell you no one's ever done that before...  lol   :laugh:

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2006, 06:12:00 pm »
RT: Eye nose I'm bad. I had to accept it long ago.  :) Have you accepted your badness?

Leslie: Ewwwww.. Lobster.  :-X

Juan: I can't WAIT for X-MEN 3! Sooooo excited! Just 8 days  ;D

Geeze you're going to hold your breath for me?  I can tell you no one's ever done that before...  lol   :laugh:

As far as you know! I happen to know of a certain someone whose breath was taken away by ya   ;)

rtprod

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2006, 06:25:42 pm »

As far as you know! I happen to know of a certain someone whose breath was taken away by ya   ;)

And mine in turn.   ;)

Oh, and you may find yourself breathing through a tube if you don't bite your lip babe...  tehehe

rt

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2006, 06:32:56 pm »
And mine in turn.   ;)

Oh, and you may find yourself breathing through a tube if you don't bite your lip babe...  tehehe

rt

huh? I was talking about myself! You take my breath away, babe! LOL  ;)
Well, I'm pretty short for breath on cam, for sure  ;D

How about, bite my lip for me and I'll consider shutting up!  :o