Author Topic: Heath Ledger - News Accounts  (Read 1142261 times)

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlin´
Re: Heath Ledger - News Accounts
« Reply #860 on: March 31, 2008, 05:37:36 am »
It's surprising to me the enormous bunch of "secret...whatever" that appears in the life of a famous person when he or she isn't here to deffend themselves.Lovers,siblings,family...several persons whom nobody had heard about in ages,appears as a kind of magic when there's great amounts of money in between.What a coincidence¡ ;) And when the lies,calumnies and wrong news can come from the same family of the died person,it gets a definition that I don't say for respect to all of you. :-X
I like your silences,quiet conversations of evident sensations,where our words are life´s tinsels.
The lost illusions are the found truths.

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #861 on: March 31, 2008, 07:33:33 am »
*RGNAAARGHHH*..  >:(

FFS! What's all that for?? And if they have to fight, don't do it in public!!!

I don't want to be disrespectful, but I think Michelle has wealth of her own and I don't think Matilda will miss out on anything (a part from growing up with her dad ..  :'( ). I would only wish that she gets a few personal things (clothes, private pictures, books, CDs, a jewel or so) that belonged to her father and that will give her the possibility to remember him by and connect with him.

I never knew my grandparents (a part from one) and I tend to crave owning something (a table cloth, a picture, a watch, a letter, a book, a story - whatever) that belonged to them. I don't need half their wealth (which none of them had much of anyway).

I did say something in a previous post about hoping that no woman would come forward claiming to have a child fathered by Heath...  :-\ Ah.. whatevva.. I just hope that the feud between the Legder brothers won't escalate..

j. U. d. E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline optom3

« Reply #862 on: March 31, 2008, 11:31:44 am »
I think Heath would be mortified.  The uncles should just give it a rest.  Even if the father mis-handled a previous estate, that doesn't mean he won't now do right by Michelle and Matilda.  And as for the other purported child, that is neither here nor there if it is just being talked about by the uncles.  I don't think the mother has come forward to ask for anything.

Agrred 100%
For someone as publicity shy as Heath,this would be the last thing he wanted.It never ceases to amaze me what comes crawling out the woodwork when someone dies and there is even a sniff of money.When my mothers adopted mother died,she was as upset about the "long lost" frinds relatives, who packed the church a she was about the death.
I remember going to the funeral,and it was like a flock of vultures.Even at the age of 13 I can still remember being disgusted.Some of them even had the nerve to say to my mum,you probably don't know me but!!!!! Then followed a heated discusion in the church as to whether she had been buried with all her diamonds(she had) and if not who woud get what.This went on in the pew,right behind my mother.
The pain my mother suffred was terrible.She had lost both her real parents in WW2,been in an orphanage and then was finally adopted.Her father died,then her mother.So she lost in effect 2 sets of parents.
In death where money is involved,people are capable of the most despicable behaviour,so I do not think anything would shock me anymore.Who knows what or who else will crawl out.of the sewers.Personally I am just going to ignore it now.
His death is painful enough without all this a well.

Offline Sandy

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #863 on: April 04, 2008, 04:00:54 am »
I don't know how reliable this is.....(sorri, I can't cut and paste it for some reason    ???)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346008,00.html

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #864 on: April 04, 2008, 10:42:19 am »
Happy Birthday Heath!

All over the world, we wish you that!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #865 on: April 05, 2008, 09:49:48 pm »
A person called Karrakatta Cemetery in Perth, where the Ledgers have a family plot, wanting to lay flowers for Heath, but sources there tell PEOPLE that his ashes have not been interred.

And that person is our very own Meryl  :-*

Heathen

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #866 on: April 05, 2008, 10:14:15 pm »
A person called Karrakatta Cemetery in Perth, where the Ledgers have a family plot, wanting to lay flowers for Heath, but sources there tell PEOPLE that his ashes have not been interred.

And that person is our very own Meryl  :-*

I'd like to think so, even if it was the florist who made the call.  Surely we're not the only ones who wanted to remember him that way?  At any rate, it's the loving thought that counts.  :-*

I wonder if he's sitting on the mantel at home.  My Dad's ashes reposed in a drawer for 10 years til my Mom passed away; then we scattered their ashes together.

Heath, wherever your ashes are, were they even on the grieving plain, we know that's not where YOU are.  All our love goes out to your sweet spirit.  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #867 on: April 06, 2008, 01:40:19 am »
Today was not the best day for me for some reason-probably hung over from yesterday. so, to get away from myself I went to a  bday party for a friend of a friend. I walked in the house, thinking about Heath as I almost always am turned on the TV and there he was. The Patriot-which I have never seen start to finish.

Heathen

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #868 on: April 11, 2008, 08:55:20 pm »
Lawsuit Alleges Ledger Used Cocaine

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/11/ledger.video.ap/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (AP)  -- A lawsuit against a photo agency and two paparazzi who allegedly filmed Heath Ledger in a hotel room where drugs were being taken claims that the late actor was also using cocaine that night.

Actor Heath Ledger, 28, died January 22 in an apartment in New York's Manhattan borough.

The lawsuit, filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court by a woman who was not named, alleges that two Splash News paparazzi lured Ledger to her room at the Chateau Marmont Hotel on January 29, 2006. It says they gave him cocaine and secretly filmed the actor, who also had some of his own cocaine.

The woman is listed as Jane Doe in the court documents for "fear of consequences and repercussions," but it identifies her as a People magazine freelance reporter covering a Screen Actors Guild Awards afterparty at the West Hollywood hotel.

The lawsuit names Splash News, managing partner Gary Morgan and paparazzo Eric Munn and Darren Banks, whom the lawsuit says the woman was "occasionally dating." Her claims against them include fraud, negligence, trespassing and intentional infliction of emotional distress, among others.

A People magazine representative confirmed that the woman was freelancing for the magazine at that time and they were aware of the alleged encounter with Ledger, but there were too many questions surrounding the circumstances for People to write about it. The representative said the woman has not been associated with the magazine since last year.

Calls to Splash News and Ledger's representative were not immediately returned Friday.

The lawsuit says that Ledger found out he was being taped and was very upset about it throughout the evening but that the paparazzi calmed him down several times, supplied him with more cocaine and insisted the tape would be destroyed. A cocaine dealer arrived in the hotel room later in the evening, the lawsuit adds.

The woman, who the lawsuit says appears in the video with her face blurred, claims she forgot about the tape until "Entertainment Tonight" began advertising footage. After airing a preview of the video in January, "ET" and sister show "The Insider" decided against broadcasting the footage.

At that time, they said the video did not show Ledger using drugs.

The video later surfaced internationally. On it, Ledger said that he was "going to get serious (word bleeped) from my girlfriend" for being in the hotel room. The video also showed Ledger rolling cigarette paper and saying, "I used to smoke five joints a day for 20 years."

The 28-year-old actor died January 22 in his Manhattan apartment after taking six types of painkillers and sedatives.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Artiste

« Reply #869 on: April 11, 2008, 10:22:48 pm »
Did she date Heath?