Author Topic: Michelle Williams turns to Godfather Jake Gyllenhaal for Matilda  (Read 12824 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Michelle Williams turns to Godfather Jake Gyllenhaal for Matilda
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 06:49:45 pm »

I saw this on TMZ.com and I think this picture says it all..

I just hope that the media is sensitive enough to leave her/her family and Heath's family be at this time.
I believe I read that there are guards outside her Brooklyn home at the moment.
Gosh, I wish they give her some space.

Offline BennyBoy

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • Brokeback Newbie
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 06:53:23 pm »

I just hope that the media is sensitive enough to leave her/her family and Heath's family be at this time.

That picture breaks my heart...
I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details. - Albert Einstein

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 07:04:48 pm »

I never realized just how much Matilda resembles her daddy.

(The picture of Michelle was just too sad.  I needed a happier image to focus on.)

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 07:18:38 pm »
"Now his friend Jake may have an increased responsibility."

That may turn out to be true, and is in *relative* good taste, but it's just another "angle" from PageSix. Pure conjecture -- a thin-air story.

Agree.  The quotes are 2 years old.  Heath lived on the east coast, Jake on the west.  I haven't seen pics of them hanging out as best buddies.  While it is a nice thought, and Jake may feel a sense of responsibility, I think this type of article puts undue pressure on him as a friend of Michelle and Heath.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 11:00:00 pm »
Well, TMZ posted a video of Michelle's return to her home in Brooklyn (supposedly anyway)..
As if all the flashing cameras in her face and all the intrusion were not enough, you can hear a voice in the background (possibly behind one of the flashing cameras) going..."Michelle, how do you feel?"

And we wonder why celebrities freak out and punch flaming photographers in the face...

::)

Offline smellykellyjay

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 12:50:05 am »
I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find, but it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind.  -- America

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 01:28:28 am »

Unfortunately that won't be the case,

proof being so callled "close personal sources" cited by bottom feeding yellow journalists like TMZ throwing around hints about packets of drugs in the apartment... that Heath used Heroin for crying out loud...for years!  All of which was debunked by the NYC Chief of Police today.   No illegal drugs in his home, no suspicious white powder, He was not found on the floor he was found apparently asleep in his bed and the Housekeeper and the Masseuse moved his body to the floor and attempted CPR, No pills scattered around the body, the pill were all legit and were in there bottles either on the night stand or in the bathroom.  They try to make it sound salcious that he was found in the nude ( ala Marilyn Monroe, surrounded by loose pills scattered everywhere)  lots of people sleep in the nude. 

The family specifically asked that these speculations not be entertained until we know the FACTS!  But is anyone sensitive and classy enough to do that, No!  Even here at Bettermost all the conjecture and misinformation is re-posted for whom ever wants to wade through it.

It's appalling on so many levels  Poor Heath deserves better.  I'm not coming back to these threads anymore, TV tabloids like CNN's Show BIz Tonight or that crap on FOX because it's all just disgusting and very distressing to me.   I choose to respect his family's wishes, to pray for Heath and his family, for Michelle and Matilda and for his real friends.  I choose to remember him as the kind, gentle, sensitive, serious soul we saw him to be and wait for the official word on what happened to him.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 01:29:51 am »
I was thinking when I read about the source saying he was in rehab for heroin addiction.  Yes, we all read about him going to the rehab center when he was researching Candy. 

mvansand76

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 04:51:55 am »
It's appalling on so many levels  Poor Heath deserves better.  I'm not coming back to these threads anymore, TV tabloids like CNN's Show BIz Tonight or that crap on FOX because it's all just disgusting and very distressing to me.   I choose to respect his family's wishes, to pray for Heath and his family, for Michelle and Matilda and for his real friends.  I choose to remember him as the kind, gentle, sensitive, serious soul we saw him to be and wait for the official word on what happened to him.

Dot, I don't watch TV reports about it either. They are all so mean-spirited, making him look like a junkie. God, those tabloid shows love these kinds of stories don't they? It's sickening. It would have made Heath sick too.

I don't believe he committed suicide, I believe he would never have left his sweet little daughter.

I'm glad though that here on Bettermost the consensus is to steer clear of assumptions and just wait for the official reports.