Author Topic: Cruise and his secret video??  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Cruise and his secret video??
« on: January 19, 2008, 08:06:23 pm »
It seems that the actor Cruise is on the news, since he had made a video for only members of the Church of Sciencetology.

This video  is now on the internet and his lawyer is sending letters to stop it!!

Secrets?

Hugs!!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Cruise and his secret video??
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 08:27:43 pm »
It is not so secret, it has been all over the Internet for days. It seems the timing coincided with the release of the unauthorized biography of Tom Cruise.

And I think the biggest revelation of all is that Tom Cruise is a complete and total nut job! LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 12:16:05 am »
I nearly lost one of my friends to Scientology which took all his savings, plus, for nothing!!

Now, he is a nut job, in a mental hospice, and maybe past away... no house nor home anymore he had after they took it all! Yet, he was a good gay guy, fun, helpful, but when his parents past away, he was taken over by that so-called religion which I figure is a con-game !!

So I wonder what Cruise is sad about? Not having enough money since he is thought to be one of the heads of that?

Hugs!!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 12:29:55 am »
What a shame.   He has such talent.    Back in 1983 when he made Risky Business he had the world by its balls and a bright future in front of him.

Well, he still has made good movies.  He married a very pretty woman.   Despite the rumors, I doubt that he is gay.   

The real sad thing is that if he was a poor nobody the Scientologist probably would have nothing to do with him.

injest

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 01:09:11 am »
What a shame.   He has such talent.    Back in 1983 when he made Risky Business he had the world by its balls and a bright future in front of him.

Well, he still has made good movies.  He married a very pretty woman.   Despite the rumors, I doubt that he is gay.   

The real sad thing is that if he was a poor nobody the Scientologist probably would have nothing to do with him.

no they wouldn't.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 12:07:34 pm »
Scientologists were passing out leaflets in Union Square/SF a few weeks back.  I took it, realized what it was, and gave it back to the guy.  He put on being friendly, but said something like - 'Oh, you've heard of us, but you shouldn't believe every thing you hear - you should think for yourself and give us a chance.'  I told him I had actually read Dianetics and thought it complete crap from about page 5.  I love the irony though of being told by a cult member that I should 'think for myself'.  :D
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 12:23:55 pm »
I love the irony though of being told by a cult member that I should 'think for myself'.  :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 12:31:58 pm »

I think he is gay and I think he is living proof of what denying to yourself who you are does to a person.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 12:41:38 pm »

You may be right,,,,,,,, :-\

Beautiful mind

Offline Artiste

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 06:29:08 pm »
I had felt that he might be gay.

On the other hand, it is much more.. likely.

Double standards maybe, might I say!

I think that he blind!

Hugs!