Author Topic: Is Heath Helping to Save Britney Spears?  (Read 5326 times)

Offline RossInIllinois

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Is Heath Helping to Save Britney Spears?
« on: January 31, 2008, 06:21:51 pm »
I really think so. Its truly a shame that someone has to expire before people stand up and take notice.  It matters not if Heath took drugs or not or if they find them in his body or not. The fact is Heath was a very troubled young talent that had very visible problems that went for the most part un answered.  I have to applaud Brittny Spears family and friends for just taking the bull by the horns and seeing what can happen as in Heaths case and really doing something about it.  Would Brittney be in the Hospital today if Heath hadn't expired? I really doubt it.  Heath may be gone but he will be saving lives for a long time to come IMO. It's just to bad the price of this awareness had to be so high and the same was not done for Heath by his loved ones. Hopefully this will be a sad lesson learned among my working peers.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:42:48 pm by RossInIllinois »

Scott6373

Re: Is Heath Helping to Save Britney Spears?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 08:43:53 pm »
Hmm...interesting.  Two names I would have never thought to put side by side.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 09:20:27 pm »
Whether it was Heath's passing or not, I agree that Britney's family should be praised for getting her the help she needs.......no doubt, Heath's family probably have pondered over what they may have done for Heath that may have stopped the tragedy that unfolded...most family and friends do think that way when someone dies in an unnatural or accidental way, and I feel for those that put themselves through the "what ifs' and the "maybe if I had done this or that".....its an inconsolable part of the grieving process.

If someone's tragedy can make a family stand up and do what they think is necessary to help one of their loved ones, then in some sad way, there gives a bit of reason for such things happening....a terrible high price to pay for some guidance, I agree.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 09:27:52 pm »
Who is going to save Amy Winehouse? Not me.  8)
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 09:31:07 pm »
I hope she does get helped. She has my best wishes.

She has two babies and she needs to get healthy--for herself, but also for them. She had them close together. Her hormones are probably seriously screwed up -- a lot of women get mental when that happens.

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Ain't never enough time... never enough."
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 09:38:32 pm »
It's been painfully obvious for some time that Ms. Spears is incapable of making rational decisions for herself, and I can't believe it took this long for someone to step in... even with two children involved.

When Kevin Federline is considered a more responsible, capable and mature person than you, it's time. :-X

Scott6373

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 09:40:35 pm »
Prehaps Dr. Phil can shed some light on this tragic situation...is he around?

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 09:48:33 pm »
He'll show up in her hospital room, cameras in tow, and say "So, Brit... how's this workin' for ya?"  ::)

Scott6373

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 09:49:39 pm »
He'll show up in her hospital room, cameras in tow, and say "So, Brit... how's this workin' for ya?"  ::)

Maybe even claiming to be channelling Heath?

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 09:51:45 pm »
Oh geez... I forgot about the "psychics" who are guaranteed to pop up and swear they've spoken to him. I wonder when that will start.