Author Topic: Project! We Need Pictures  (Read 41805 times)

horo04

Re: Project! We Need Pictures
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 04:08:58 am »
This is a great idea! I could contribute for the pictures.. Actually I live right by all the scenes where they filmed..I could actually get pictures of "Brokeback mountain" (3 sisters mountain) and others....

I am still considering a visit to your neck of the woods this summer if things fall into place.

Here is a link you may find interesting if you and others come visit...

http://www1.travelalberta.com/Stories/index.cfm?action=display&storyID=180#Detailed%20Movie%20Maps

Offline Aussie Chris

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 07:05:08 am »
You know what horo?  I really, really, want to do this!  I don't know when I'll be able to, maybe next year.  But one thing’s for sure, I really want the opportunity to do some camping under those very same stars that was featured in brokeback! Will I be able to get hailed on with the very same hail?  ;)  I do jest of course; this would be such a cool trip to do.  Thanks horo.
Nothing is as common as the wish to be remarkable - William Shakespeare

horo04

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 10:11:59 am »
Will I be able to get hailed on with the very same hail?  ;)  I do jest of course; this would be such a cool trip to do.  Thanks horo.

Hail?  Maybe..but you will mostly likely get snowed on! :D

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 01:18:22 am »
I haven't forgotten about your contributions.  I am experimenting with some slide show tools so I can build a new application that will showcase our contributions and perhaps run with BBM Radio. 
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

horo04

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 01:46:01 am »
I haven't forgotten about your contributions.  I am experimenting with some slide show tools so I can build a new application that will showcase our contributions and perhaps run with BBM Radio. 

Which email would you liked them sent to?  I will be taking some this weekend for sure.

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 01:57:54 am »
Pics can go to [email protected].  I am hoping I can catch up on this stuff over the weekend.  I have gotten too far behind.

Check out http://www.slideroll.com/ - it's one of the services I am reviewing for consideration to make the pictures come alive.  Other ideas and suggestions are welcomed too.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 04:33:23 pm »
Ennis:
[img}Ennis001{/img]

Hey, if you click on 'em, they get big! It's called "Hidden Spirit," and is by a modern Korean artist. I'm acvtually buying a smaller one, for my dumbass sister:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:24:57 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2006, 07:43:14 pm »
Thought you'd never ask--from Oscar promo book.CLICK ON TO ENLARGE:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:25:32 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

horo04

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2006, 09:44:32 pm »
Phillip, I sent some pics to you so check your email.  For everyone else heres the actual Brokeback mountain used in the movie. Later!

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 02:27:31 am »
Can't dashboard me...is it "dashboard (screenplay) or "jackboard" (subtitles)?

These pictures (this is the third in the sequence, as you can probably tell) are really glorious...pick up Oscar promo book, not tooo exdpensive. CLICK TO ENLARGE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:27:12 pm by julie01 »