Author Topic: Resident Survey  (Read 13254 times)

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Resident Survey
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 11:28:40 pm »

well ...

the hatred of males is called misandry... regardless of the gender of the person who hates

the hatred of females is misogyny ... regardless of the gender of the person who hates

and the hatred of people in general is called misanthropy ... regardless of the gender of the person who hates

omg i was just kidding.  i don't hate men....just a strong dislike for my hubby on certain days of the month!  lol

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 11:41:43 pm »
omg i was just kidding.  i don't hate men....just a strong dislike for my hubby on certain days of the month!  lol

Thats called.....dont come near me unless you want a tomahawk stuck in the middle of your forehead sexual
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 11:44:22 pm »
Thats called.....dont come near me unless you want a tomahawk stuck in the middle of your forehead sexual

lol.
thanks for the clarification katie77.  i was always wondering if there was a technical term for that! ;)

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 02:11:04 am »

:laugh: Oh honey we all suffer through that!  Even when our husbands are Princes!   ;)  We're all just kidding and playing around a little ... but we've been thoughtless and hijacked Jess's serious poll ... so I'll be good now   :-X
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 03:23:50 am »
As moderator of this forum, I think it is probably a good idea if we try to keep the conversation on the original topic. Normally I don't mind if threads stray a bit, but this one has gone very OT.

Thanks everyone! :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 04:05:51 am »
okay, so we're back on topic now.
looks as though we've got no straight males huh?  very few gay females.(1%)
it's mostly gay men and straight women, or at least that's who's responding to the poll. 

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 04:06:02 am »
Thanks!! Good thread!!

I wish that OTHER would have been a choice too to add!!

I try to understand many other choices a person considers herself or himself or other to be in their present state, past or future!!

Hugs!!
               Your sexual orientation isn't a Chinese menu.  You cant pick one from column A and one from column Bx.  With a side of
bisexual.  You pick one and thats what you get.....even if its bi......thats it.  sorry other wise its a psychological condition.

Beautiful mind

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 04:11:58 am »
Seriously........

When people having a bit of a giggle is called "off topic" there is something very very wrong.

In light of all the sadness recently, it should be encouraging and positive to see people laughing again.

Where's your sense of humour?
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 04:52:19 am »
This thread was created because of a suggestion made in the Admin forum.

I am all in favor of having a laugh, and as I already pointed out earlier, I don't mind in the least if threads veer off topic from time to time. In fact I welcome it. But this thread as become so OT it isn't even in left field anymore. It's in the parking lot.

Also, I have been receiving PMs from members about this thread and I felt it is time, as moderator, to issue a friendly request that we return this thread back to its original topic, or at least within several miles thereof.

I'm not trying to be mean, or cruel, or judgmental. I'm not trying to be a killjoy or a party pooper. I'm simply trying to keep everyone happy. :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Dagi

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 08:56:19 am »
I had " a bit of a giggle" and enjoyed the little banter, but at the same time my remarks were meant seriously. I don't think that's a contradiction. And I don't think that what I wrote excuses a PM in which I get accused of "just wanting to be nasty" and in which I am told that people have left this board because of my behavior. Someone is overreacting here IMHO.
If you ask how people identify themselves, then why am I not allowed to explain further when I don't fit in one of the categories? I thought people come here to exchange thoughts and experiences, and to broaden their horizon. But obviously I'm wrong. I'm not happy, David.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 11:04:44 am by Dagi »