Our BetterMost Community > Chez Tremblay

Happy New Year!

(1/10) > >>

moremojo:
Happy Chinese New Year, that is (known as Tet in Vietnam)! Today marks the beginning of the lunar year for the cultures of east Asia, this new year falling under the sign of the Rat--ergo, we have now entered the Year of the Rat (the first year of the twelve-year cycle). I dreamt of a rat this morning, which was very fitting as I reflected on it upon awakening.

So best wishes to everyone for the new year--the first Year of the Rat to fall within the twenty-first century.

Meryl:
Scott, that's weird!  My roommate told me yesterday that she woke up shouting "No!" during the night because she had dreamt of a child going over to touch a rat.  :o

Anyway, Happy New Year to you, too!  ;D

moremojo:

--- Quote from: Meryl on February 07, 2008, 02:51:06 pm ---Scott, that's weird!  My roommate told me yesterday that she woke up shouting "No!" during the night because she had dreamt of a child going over to touch a rat.  :o
--- End quote ---
Interesting! I was touching a rat in my dream, and not liking it at all (in fact, I was trying to get away from the thing, which I felt sorry for, but which repulsed me nonetheless).

Kelda:
Happy New Year to you too!

Lynne:
BetterMostians on the other side of the world will be starting their New Year's Eve celebrations soon.  I love how 'global' we are!!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and all good things in 2011 and always!!
-Lynne

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version