Author Topic: The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus to be completed... Heath's final final movie  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Kay-Nasty

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Just Sending Up A Prayer Of Thanks"
The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus to be completed

I am so sorry. When I found out this news I didn't even think of going to the support and grieving thread, to see if anyone else had posted this before. I actually checked every other board but that one. I guess you could I have been somewhat avoiding it :-\. Plus, after looking into it more, I realized my "information" was a little incorrect, as well as out dated. How embarassing! If I could I would just delete this entire post.

Anyone curious about this movie, please, go to the supprt and grieving thread. "Wish I had tried it".
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 03:20:48 am by Kay-Nasty »

"I never had money, and I was very happy without it. When I die, my money's not gonna come with me. My movies will live on - for people to judge what I was as a person."  ~Heath, I swear

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
Now whenever I watch any movie of his, whether it's little 20 year old Patrick in 10 Things or my beloved Ennis, I can't cry, not anymore. I just smile, as my heart reaches out for him and his family, and hope that one day, regardless of what I end up doing as an adult, that I can make that much of an impact on so many lives.

May he never be forgotten... [/color][/b]

Kay, that is a beautiful tribute to Heath. I can only hope he had some knowledge of how much of an impact he has had on so many people.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Kay, I can merge these posts into the other thread for you if you like.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
The more I think about this film, the more I realize how pivotal it was for Heath. I think I must acquire this film and watch it regularly.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
To be released on DVD and Blu-ray April 27th!