Author Topic: The latest undead TV hunk  (Read 12646 times)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Re: The latest undead TV hunk
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 09:58:29 am »
Nope it's not an AOL thing, I can't see it either.

Sorry, Gil.  Nicolaj must be too hot to hotlink!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 10:46:10 am »
Sorry, Gil.  Nicolaj must be too hot to hotlink!

O.M.G.  :o Thud!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 09:30:21 am »
Spoiler:

Well, I guess I should have seen that coming. The doctor whom John thinks might be his soul mate, the one who can make him fully human again, is married. I just hadn't given it any thought, but in retrospect now it's pretty obvious a plot device.

I guess last night I was too much enjoying the idea that when John was an army surgeon in the Union Army during the Civil War, his nurse was Walt Whitman. I saw that coming as soon as John addressed him as "Walt."

And I like the way they are tying his past into his present homicide cases.

Jesus H., Nikolaj is handsome. And I don't usually go for men with his coloring.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 09:55:51 am »
Spoiler:

Well, I guess I should have seen that coming. The doctor whom John thinks might be his soul mate, the one who can make him fully human again, is married. I just hadn't given it any thought, but in retrospect now it's pretty obvious a plot device.

I guess last night I was too much enjoying the idea that when John was an army surgeon in the Union Army during the Civil War, his nurse was Walt Whitman. I saw that coming as soon as John addressed him as "Walt."

And I like the way they are tying his past into his present homicide cases.

Jesus H., Nikolaj is handsome. And I don't usually go for men with his coloring.

I was hoping that "the One" would end up being a guy, but I'm sure that's too much to ask for.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 11:19:07 am »
I was hoping that "the One" would end up being a guy, but I'm sure that's too much to ask for.

It had crossed my mind that maybe he'd spent 350-odd years looking at the wrong gender  ;D but this is American TV after all.  :laugh:

Offline oilgun

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 11:50:37 am »
It had crossed my mind that maybe he'd spent 350-odd years looking at the wrong gender  ;D but this is American TV after all.  :laugh:

They could have thrown us a bone and made him bi, then all his bases would be covered.  We could get flashbacks to a gay relationship and every once in a while he could have a current male fling.   ;D  I know, only in my dreams.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 11:59:14 am »
Every once in a while he could have a current male fling.   ;D  I know, only in my dreams.

I'll volunteer! I'd be glad to take this one for the team!  ;D  :laugh:

Offline oilgun

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 09:57:01 am »
I'll volunteer! I'd be glad to take this one for the team!  ;D  :laugh:

I saw him first!  :laugh:

No, you can have him, he's not really my type anyway.  Too pretty.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 10:56:23 am »
No, you can have him, he's not really my type anyway.  Too pretty.

"Too pretty"?  :o  Are you kiddin'? With that strong chin and that irregular nose? Naaah, surely not.