Author Topic: To you, what is FUN for you in the BM movie?  (Read 50337 times)

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
Re: To you, what is FUN for you in the BM movie?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 03:54:20 pm »
So much heartache and tragedy in the film, but also so much fun - but like everything else about the film, so subtle.

So true. :)

I dunno if this falls into the category of fun, more wonderment than anything, but the first five or so minutes of the movie is in complete silence?  :o That, my friend, is amazing cinema right there.

Offline BlissC

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • There ain't never enough time...
    • NeonBlue Dreams
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 04:14:01 pm »
That, my friend, is amazing cinema right there.

So true. Some truly inspired directing, and a testament to Heath and Jake's acting abilities with the subtle looks and everything else that keep you enthralled and hooked already although not a word's been spoken.  :)

"No matter how hard you try, You're still in prison, If ya born with wings and you never fly."

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 04:17:38 pm »
So true. Some truly inspired directing, and a testament to Heath and Jake's acting abilities with the subtle looks and everything else that keep you enthralled and hooked already although not a word's been spoken.  :)

Couldn't have said it better. :)

Ha, another FUN moment: the first word spoken in the movie is what Jack says when he pulls up into Agguire's parking lot and kicks at his ancient truck. 'Shit'.  ;D

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 11:02:44 pm »
Thanks Bliss, thanks elomelo!!

I love that kick too!

Is it in Annie's story?

Au revoir, hugs!

Offline BlissC

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • There ain't never enough time...
    • NeonBlue Dreams
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2008, 07:51:56 am »
Ha, another FUN moment: the first word spoken in the movie is what Jack says when he pulls up into Agguire's parking lot and kicks at his ancient truck. 'Shit'.  ;D

Yeah, that kinda sets the scene for Jack's bitching for the whole of the rest of the film. He's just so damned sweet though whatever he's bitching about.  ;D

Is it in Annie's story?

I don't think it is. From memory the story goes straight from the description of their upbringings to the conversation in Aguirre's office.

"No matter how hard you try, You're still in prison, If ya born with wings and you never fly."

Offline Artiste

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2008, 11:31:49 am »
Thanks bliss!

Yeah, that kinda sets the scene for Jack's bitching for the whole of the rest of the film. He's just so damned sweet though whatever he's bitching about 

Bilss: I agree with what you say. Did you notice too that Jack right away cruises the man waiting besides that trailer? Of course after, kicking his tire!

Is that immediate cruising by Jack fun for you?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2008, 11:37:21 am »
Thanks elomelo!

FUN moment: the first word spoken in the movie is what Jack says when he pulls up into Agguire's parking lot and kicks at his ancient truck. 'Shit' 

Yes, that is fun!

Ever thought which word(s) is next, especially IN HIS HEAD as he sees A MAN besides that trailer then??

Would it be a word like: Wow! Or:Oh, my, a hunk!! Or??

I find it fun just to think what Jack thinks then...

and may I ask you if you do too??

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2008, 01:17:39 pm »
Artiste, for your BBM sequel perhaps a sidestory from Jack's POV?? With his thoughts  :laugh: 'Oh la la, a hunk' fits the category quite well!

And Jack's thoughts in general would be fun to listen to - oh, dear, if someone complains that much outloud imagine inside his head. I read a fanfic once that had Ennis bump his head off something and suddenly be able to hear people's thoughts - Jack's was pretty funny at times and at others, romantic and sad.

Yeahh! Everyone's thoughts as opposed to dialogue - let me know what you think. :)

Offline Artiste

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2008, 01:55:00 pm »
Thanks elomelo, and thanks to all too!! Help from all needed??

Your post, wow:
Artiste, for your BBM sequel perhaps a sidestory from Jack's POV?? With his thoughts   'Oh la la, a hunk' fits the category quite well!

Yes, that would be so great!! I wonder if Annie and/or the ss writers and/or others too are thinking about doing that??

For now, you give my a good idea: what do you say that we (you and I, and maybe others), do a short clip for now?? Like one for YouTube?? For one, two or three minutes??

You create the words... and you will  have them added to the images I will select either alone, with you and/or others?? FOR THAT start of the BM movie??

Awaiting your thoughts,

au revoir,
hugs!!

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2008, 07:33:27 pm »
Thanks elomelo, and thanks to all too!! Help from all needed??

Your post, wow:..........

Yes, that would be so great!! I wonder if Annie and/or the ss writers and/or others too are thinking about doing that??

For now, you give my a good idea: what do you say that we (you and I, and maybe others), do a short clip for now?? Like one for YouTube?? For one, two or three minutes??

You create the words... and you will  have them added to the images I will select either alone, with you and/or others?? FOR THAT start of the BM movie??

Awaiting your thoughts,

au revoir,
hugs!!

That is a marvelous, marvelous idea! ;D ;D ;D
Oh, I feel all giddy thinking on it - we should make a seperate thread for this perhaps??
Ranting and raving with ideas is much in order.

Cheers!