Author Topic: To you, what is FUN for you in the BM movie?  (Read 50336 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: To you, what is FUN for you in the BM movie?
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2008, 09:43:54 pm »
Elomero:

Are we going to have the whole movie with thoughts or scenes from the movie, which are particularly important and need thought? Like the first meeting-and-subtle-checking-out scene.

That is a good question! What do you think or desire? One scene after another... till the end?? Or only certain major scenes, more apt for that?

Hugs!

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2008, 10:22:52 pm »
Elomelo:

I do not remember that! I glad that you mention it. So I will make sure next time I see the BM movie!
Only one did that? Or BOTH??

Hugs!

One of them or both - good question. I saw it in a still of a scene somewhere on the net but I'm pretty sure at least one of them had their hands in their pockets..or ar my eyes playing tricks on me? :P

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2008, 10:27:29 pm »
Elomero:

That is a good question! What do you think or desire? One scene after another... till the end?? Or only certain major scenes, more apt for that?

Hugs!

Well, I think it'd be better if we go for the initially important 'main' scenes and see how that works out. And then we can push for the whole movie which, I warn you, will be a hard task. But I think we can handle it with the right amount of enthusiasm and sugar-laden coffee. ;D

Oh, damn, here I am thinking about it and maybe we could do the whole movie. Or...ahhr, I'm too excited already.  :-\ Hmm, well what are your thoughts on this? Should we do the main scenes or maybe the whole movie, and slice it into sections or 'acts'?

Both could be done and well, too, but time might not be on our side.

Cheers!

Offline BlissC

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • There ain't never enough time...
    • NeonBlue Dreams
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2008, 07:08:26 am »
Hands in pockets? From memory I think it was both of them, but...aw, damn! I can feel having to get up and putting the DVD on to check coming right up!  :laugh:

That is a marvelous, marvelous idea! ;D ;D ;D
Oh, I feel all giddy thinking on it - we should make a seperate thread for this perhaps??
Ranting and raving with ideas is much in order.

Cheers!

I think maybe a separate thread might be better. We could do it scene by scene and get everyone's different interpretations of the same scene before moving onto the next one.

Oh, damn, here I am thinking about it and maybe we could do the whole movie. Or...ahhr, I'm too excited already.  :-\ Hmm, well what are your thoughts on this? Should we do the main scenes or maybe the whole movie, and slice it into sections or 'acts'?

Both could be done and well, too, but time might not be on our side.

Hey, there might never have been enough time for J & E, but we got all the time in the world. I think we gotta do it right and do "our boys" proud.

Just my 0.02.

"No matter how hard you try, You're still in prison, If ya born with wings and you never fly."

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2008, 11:24:15 am »
The kissing scene at the bottom of the stairs (my fave ;) is almost just as hot in the book:

"A hot jolt scalded Ennis and he was out on the landing pulling the door closed behind him.  Jack took the stairs two and two.  They seized each other by the shoulders, hugged mightily, squeezing the breath out of each other, saying, son of a bitch, son of a bitch, then, and easily as the right key turns the lock tumblers, their mouths came together, and hard..."

"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Heath and Jake, they brought the book to life, splendidly.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Artiste

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2008, 06:13:02 pm »
Thanks Mandy!

May I quote you:
"A hot jolt scalded Ennis and he was out on the landing pulling the door closed behind him.  Jack took the stairs two and two.  They seized each other by the shoulders, hugged mightily, squeezing the breath out of each other, saying, son of a bitch, son of a bitch, then, and easily as the right key turns the lock tumblers, their mouths came together, and hard..."

"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

I view that as fun!!

Do you?

Au revoir,
hugs!  You would have liked OTHER scenes like that one??

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2008, 06:37:24 pm »
Would I have liked other scenes like that one???  Um, helllllllooooooo, yes.  Far as I'm concerned, they could have kissed for the entire 2 hours and 14 minutes, and I'd have been just as happy.

You?
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Artiste

« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2008, 07:05:02 pm »
Thanks Mandy!

Wow, I agree with you! That would be fun! Ever anyone made such a film mostly kissing in it like you say?

Yes, Ennis and Jack kissing scene is fun!!

Do you gind the OTHER one too fun?

Or other scenes?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2008, 08:12:21 pm »
Would I have liked other scenes like that one???  Um, helllllllooooooo, yes.  Far as I'm concerned, they could have kissed for the entire 2 hours and 14 minutes, and I'd have been just as happy.

You?

;D I'm in that boat.

Just the I-smash-you-to-the-wall-and-you-smash-me-back was...romantic  ;)

Offline optom3

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2008, 10:30:47 pm »

You?

me too!!!! but with some of the tender scenes like motel thrown in as well.It gets me every time I see Ennis ub Jacks arm in the motel,so loving.