Author Topic: To you, what is FUN for you in the BM movie?  (Read 50318 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: To you, what is FUN for you in the BM movie?
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2008, 09:16:21 pm »
Thanks optom!

You say:
Do you know,I would guess more fun.firstly they knew each other better,so would have known what each other "liked" but saw each other infrequently enough,to still have all the excitement, of the 1st couplings.The SS,at the final meeting talks of the brilliant charge of their infrequent couplings.Sounds pretty exciting still to me.

Optom (Fiona), may I agree with you. My lover and I, we have better and better fun in bed and out, the more we knew each other, the numerous times, like Ennis and Jack time, come to think about that!!

I did not know that ss line!! Brilliant charge... wow, they make it sound as if Ennis and Jack were soldiers !! I want that fun again in the BM II, if one will make it!!

WE see Ennis and Jack having fun in bed, how many times??

Hugs!

We see the 2 in bed or tents, 3 times only,way too little,TS1,TS2 and the motel.And to be honest the motel is more apres, TS2 is pre,so strictly speaking that leaves us with TS1.Way way to little!!!  I guess they thought the public was not ready for more.As for me they could have filled the whole film and I  still would have wanted more.

Now your analogy of soldiers charging makes me think of weapons,what do you make of that Artiste? I can see a whole new topic there.Soldiers charging with their weapons.I had always taken it to mean a charge, as in electrical current.Still exciting,a surge of power almost like a shot or a jolt. But your interpretation,certainly adds a whole new, and I might say interesting dimension.Time for some iced water I think!!!

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2008, 12:08:22 pm »
Thanks optom!

Tu dis:
As for me they could have filled the whole film and I  still would have wanted more.

Fiona (optom), I assure you that you made me laugh again, merci/thanks, and may I agree with you that more sex scenes would have been great!!
But... like you say, maybe the producers feared placing more that 3 sex scenes!
On that:
Did I mention to you what my straight brother did about such one of the sex scenes??

Concerning you question:
Now your analogy of soldiers charging makes me think of weapons,what do you make of that Artiste?

Fiona, to that, I do not think that I had thought of this: that like some soldiers as in the serie Rome on TV lately, Ennis and Jack in the BM movie... used their penis as weapons like some Romans did - one leader made his whole group of soldiers stop while he was backdooring a female he just seen on the road - so that was like a weapon !! Some eat a penis, some romans were eating too testicals, they showed!! This makes me dizzy, and pray that I keep my jewels safe from such terror!!

But, remembering just now that is what happened to one of the two tough of gay birds men, his sex was taken away, unfortunately!! So even to-day, barberous things happen in islamic as well as in our so-called democratic countries!! Unfortunately!

Sorry for the sad notes!! That murder of a gay man and maybe of Jack too by murderers, are not fun scenes for me; maybe to some crasy person(s) they are??

At least, sex scenes in the BM movie are fun ??? All or one of them??

Or any other scene or objects used??

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlin´
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2008, 01:38:04 pm »
Speaking about penis...I've always found fun-and tender-the way Ennis enters in the tent on their second night together; with his hat covering his (how do you say this? crotchal?) zone,as if he feels embarrassed of discovering his own excitement.I find it deliciously naive... :-*
I like your silences,quiet conversations of evident sensations,where our words are life´s tinsels.
The lost illusions are the found truths.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2008, 02:18:32 pm »
Thanks myprivatejack!

I guess that scene with Ennis with his hat on his crotch, entering the tent, is maybe funny ?? !!
I sure smile at that!!

Myprivatejack, you made me laugh and you have my thanks! You made my day happier!!

Have you seen some of Everybody Loves Raymond ? There is one of his shows where he places something in the microvwave, and he covers his crotch while the microvave is running; so does his brother, and when the father comes in, so does he!!! That is so funny!!

So maybe that scene with Ennis covering his crotch is supposed to be fun?? Maybe we are NOT suppose to see him with ONE ON?? Dare I ask!!  Do you or anyone know?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlin´
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2008, 02:46:56 pm »
Thanks myprivatejack!

I guess that scene with Ennis with his hat on his crotch, entering the tent, is maybe funny ?? !!
I sure smile at that!!

Myprivatejack, you made me laugh and you have my thanks! You made my day happier!!

Have you seen some of Everybody Loves Raymond ? There is one of his shows where he places something in the microvwave, and he covers his crotch while the microvave is running; so does his brother, and when the father comes in, so does he!!! That is so funny!!

So maybe that scene with Ennis covering his crotch is supposed to be fun?? Maybe we are NOT suppose to see him with ONE ON?? Dare I ask!!  Do you or anyone know?

Au revoir,
hugs!
Well,I really hope nothing happenned to this family if the microwave runs too fast... ;)  Speaking about Ennis hat,I don't know if it's fun,or at least as we can understand this word...For me is tender and makes me smile,not laugh as crazy ;D It says how shy and unwilling at first of showing his deepest and innest feelings and reactions and he results naive for me...I'm glad I've made your day happier¡; it's good to make people happy,when everybody tries to make it saaaaaaad¡.  :(
With respect to your question:So maybe that scene with Ennis covering his crotch is supposed to be fun?? Maybe we are NOT suppose to see him with ONE ON?? Dare I ask!!  Do you or anyone know?

Are you talking about seeing Ennis with...a hat...or with a crotch?I wonder... ???  See you¡.
I like your silences,quiet conversations of evident sensations,where our words are life´s tinsels.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2008, 02:59:00 pm »
Merci, myprivatejack!

You just made me smile... like fun!

And then at the end... did you ever have fun making me laugh so heartily!!

I guess Heath had to show his hat on his crotch so not to laugh at entering? Or so Jake G. would not laugh?

I wonder if that fun placing the hat their on his crotch was Heath's idea??

Do you know or anyone does??

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlin´
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2008, 03:51:58 pm »
Merci, myprivatejack!

You just made me smile... like fun!

And then at the end... did you ever have fun making me laugh so heartily!!

I guess Heath had to show his hat on his crotch so not to laugh at entering? Or so Jake G. would not laugh?

I wonder if that fun placing the hat their on his crotch was Heath's idea??

Do you know or anyone does??

Au revoir,
hugs!

OMG¡ I don't know,I don't know if Heath put his hat for not laughing at entering¡ Why should he do this?... Well,maybe Jake would laugh in this moment; it depends on what he saw then... ;) and where...

Offline Artiste

« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2008, 04:10:08 pm »
Thanks myprivatejack!

Interesting, it is!

They must have had fun!

How many times did they do this scene?

Hugs!

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlin´
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2008, 05:25:33 pm »
Thanks myprivatejack!

Interesting, it is!

They must have had fun!

How many times did they do this scene?

Hugs!

I don´t know in this concrete scene.But it´s said that the FNIT scene was repeated 13 times¡.Well,the truth is that they finished by being a little kissed and touched... :laugh:

Offline Artiste

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2008, 07:10:18 pm »
Thanks myprivatejack!

13 takes!!

And what came before one was chosen, any were/was sex ACTION?

Was one or some: too obviously sexy as in the FIRST SEX scene?

And what came after?

I wonder which of the 13 ones, the director or so did use??

Was it for fun that Ennis used his hat on his crotch... and was that in all the 13 takes??

You or anyone knows?

Hugs!