Author Topic: Shelter: The "gay surfer movie" (it's so much more!). See it now and discuss it!  (Read 323977 times)

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
 :laugh:  :laugh:

the website says 'Shaun (Brad Rowe) gets horizontal with Zach (Travis Wright) in sufer movie Shelter'

Travis???

:laugh:
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

mvansand76

the website says 'Shaun (Brad Rowe) gets horizontal with Zach (Travis Wright) in sufer movie Shelter'

Travis???

Yeah, so much for them getting their facts straight (excuse the unintended pun...) huh?

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.

Travis???

I missed seeing that, but am not surprised. NewNowNext is a vehicle of Logo, and Shelter was produced by here!, which would seem to be their competition. I think it says something for Shelter that it transcends the networks.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

injest

Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Allen isn't going to turn out to be Jeanne's dream man  :-\ - but I think the problems with Jeanne go far beyond the fact that Allen didn't like kids.  Some people are not meant to be parents, and with or without a loser boyfriend, Jeanne is one of those people.  So she may come back from Oregon faster than she expects, but I just can't see her actively seeking to take Cody back on her own and assume all the responsibilities that would entail.  I get the impression she'd just as soon let Zach and Shaun do the hard stuff and she'd do the taking out for ice cream, quick trip to McDonald's type of stuff. 

I agree that the actress did a great job with the role! 

Marie

If Zach isn't firm she will sponge off him for the rest of his life...and use Cody to guilt him into submission... >:( >:(

she just seems like such a user and selfish!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Well, I just checked the BestBuy and Circuit City websites and guess what? They won't be stocking Shelter in their stores on May 27. Can you believe it?

I have seen some of the most filthy, trashy, vile, putrid, awful, disgraceful, vulgar, horrible, appalling, atrocious movies ever to land on the face of the earth sold in those stores. Trashy, cheap, B rated (and probably C rated too, if there is such a catagory) movies lining their shelves. But a movie like Shelter? No. They're NOT going to do it. >:(

You have to order it, and they'll ship it to you. So guess what I just did? I went to the Amazon website and bought the movie from THEM! :laugh:

And I just fired off a very mean email to both BestBuy and Circuit City. I'm almost sorry I did that now. I'm ALMOST sorry.

Dumbass stores. >:(

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

Well, I just checked the BestBuy and Circuit City websites and guess what? They won't be stocking Shelter in their stores on May 27. Can you believe it?

I have seen some of the most filthy, trashy, vile, putrid, awful, disgraceful, vulgar, horrible, appalling, atrocious movies ever to land on the face of the earth sold in those stores. Trashy, cheap, B rated (and probably C rated too, if there is such a catagory) movies lining their shelves. But a movie like Shelter? No. They're NOT going to do it. >:(

You have to order it, and they'll ship it to you. So guess what I just did? I went to the Amazon website and bought the movie from THEM! :laugh:

And I just fired off a very mean email to both BestBuy and Circuit City. I'm almost sorry I did that now. I'm ALMOST sorry.

Dumbass stores. >:(

Good for you sweetie! It's the same thing as when a chain of movie theatres in Ohio didn"t want to show BBM but they did show Hostel. What a fucked up world....

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
Geez, I hope my rant didn't kill this thread! It's happened before. I'll shoot my mouth off about something and the thread suddenly dies. I did it over on another forum yesterday and it's still going strong, so perhaps my "kiss of death" thread curse only works on Bettermost. :(

PLEASE don't stop posting in here just because I popped off yesterday. I'm sorry I did it. :(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
Btw I can't wait to see this movie! :D

injest

Geez, I hope my rant didn't kill this thread! It's happened before. I'll shoot my mouth off about something and the thread suddenly dies. I did it over on another forum yesterday and it's still going strong, so perhaps my "kiss of death" thread curse only works on Bettermost. :(

PLEASE don't stop posting in here just because I popped off yesterday. I'm sorry I did it. :(

Silly goose! You didn't kill the thread! We have slowed down a bit cause those of us that have seen it are kinda waiting for the rest of ya'll to get it so we can start back up fresh!!!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
Goodmorning!  :)

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'