Author Topic: Shelter: The "gay surfer movie" (it's so much more!). See it now and discuss it!  (Read 323997 times)

mvansand76

I have not been able to find out anything abotu Trevors Wright's age, he says in the commentary he is 22, that when they filmed the movie, esp. the part where Shawn is inviting him over to have strong margaritas , he was not actually old enough to drink.

Now, that would make Brad Rowe 16 years older than Treavor Wright.

Whhhhhooooooaaaaaaaa! That's a BIG age difference! I bet the movie wouldn't have meant it to be that big, I bet it's 10 years. Somebody on ennisjack (I think it was Cassie) said that she thinks they are step brothers, she thinks that because of the age difference and because Shaun keeps correcting Zach "Stepdad".

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
There is also this thing in the opening sequence when Zach is on his skate board, he is crossing a pedestrian bridge and there is a hand painted sign that is facing the other way. It looks like it reads "Happy" but in reverse it looks like the word "Faggot".
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

mvansand76

Guys! I got my DVD!!!!!

Now I just need to get it to work....

*back soon*

• BetterMost Supporter!
YIPPY I AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED !!!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
Guys! I got my DVD!!!!!

*back soon*

Bravo!!

And take notes please, I think I'm going to need help cracking that region code thingy...
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Guys! I got my DVD!!!!!

*back soon*

YAY!!!

I'm glad you finally got your DVD. Did you figure out a work-around so you can watch it? I'm guessing you did since you've already told me about it in an email! ;) :laugh:

:) :) :) :) :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

Hey!

I got it to work on my laptop, but not on my DVD player which is probably dead. We were planning on buying a new one anyway!

The commentary track is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I could listen to those guys all day! I loooooove Trevor and Brad's voices.... (especially Brad...)  :P

• BetterMost Supporter!
Did you hear that part where the actor who played Cody witnesses them kissing in on e scene and he asked Treavor Wright "what did you do that?" He is going to see this movie in 10 years and go OMG!

mvansand76

Did you hear that part where the actor who played Cody witnesses them kissing in on e scene and he asked Treavor Wright "what did you do that?" He is going to see this movie in 10 years and go OMG!

:laugh:

"Why did you kiss?" It's so funny that he's in the movie and has no clue what it's about...

I loved everything about the commentary, but I am going to finish it tonight and then post my ultimate favorites!

mvansand76

Oh yeah, the scene at the beach with Tori, Cody, Zach & Shaun, the commentary is hilarious here about the wetsuit that Brad is wearing! Did you all hear this, I was laughing out loud!