Author Topic: Shelter: The "gay surfer movie" (it's so much more!). See it now and discuss it!  (Read 323999 times)

injest

Oh God, there's that hug!! I  absolutely LOVE that hug. It was so sweet. I think it's probably my very favorite scene in the entire movie. :-*

this is MY favorite:

I LOVE that Shaun has slept right there next to him all night...not asking or demanding anything, just there to watch over him...wanting/needing to be as close as he dared to be. I loved the way Shaun touched Zach's shirt just before he kissed him the night before...

injest

Jess, what can I say? GREAT pictures!!!!

And I LOVE the fact that you've given them a nice red (yes! RED  ;)) border.  :-*

Keep 'em coming! smooching, holding hands, talking, all of it.  :)

why thank you! I will see what I can do fer ya!  ;) ;)

Loving the 'snip tool'!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
this is MY favorite:

I LOVE that Shaun has slept right there next to him all night...not asking or demanding anything, just there to watch over him...wanting/needing to be as close as he dared to be. I loved the way Shaun touched Zach's shirt just before he kissed him the night before...

Oh I know! There are soooo many Jack and Ennis parallels in this movie. It's kind of the same, and yet different.

That screenshot is so cute and sweet. :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

Oh I know! There are soooo many Jack and Ennis parallels in this movie. It's kind of the same, and yet different.

That screenshot is so cute and sweet. :D

yep there is even a "shirt" story....you know when Gabe busts in on them and Zach sneaks out with Shaun's SHIRT on?? and Gabe comes to his work and says "Nice shirt!" (cause he KNOWS!  :o ;) )

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
yep there is even a "shirt" story....you know when Gabe busts in on them and Zach sneaks out with Shaun's SHIRT on?? and Gabe comes to his work and says "Nice shirt!" (cause he KNOWS!  :o ;) )

I never thought about that Jess! Thanks for pointing it out. And it's so true too! :D

I swear to God, if I didn't have a boyfriend right about now I'd be stalking Shaun's ass. Well, both of them probably. And Gabe too, have mercy. ESPECIALLY GABE!!  But nobody here heard me say that, okay? ;)  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

Hey, we are serious Art Dudes!

Look again at the figure of the Angel with the Flaming Arrow in the Bernini grouping, and compare the relationships between the Angel, the Arrow, and St. Teresa--

with the linear, angular and vectoral relationships between Brad, his, uh, hand, and St.--I mean, Trevor:

(Never mind Brad's Angelic smile--and the eyes!)
It's not coincidence, it's Art, I tell you!

;D

Oh My God! That's genius, both this and the first one! How did you find that out?

:o :o :o :o :o

mvansand76

*Mel picks herself off the floor*

This is my favorite part of the love scene, the little smile, thanks for this screencap!!!!!  :-* :-* :-*

mvansand76

Who'd 've thought we'd be discussing linear, angular and vectoral relationships after watching 'a gay sufer movie'  ::)  ;D

Only Brokies who are used to dissecting a movie to bits are able to do things like that....

;D

mvansand76

this is MY favorite:

And look at how Shaun has all the pillows and Zach only one tiny one!  >:( Share, Shaun!  ;) ;D

I loved this scene too, and it was supposed to be longer they said in the commentary!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
I love this scene, for the fist time it is Shaun who is skiddish about public display, and Zach takes matters into his own hands.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."