Author Topic: Shelter: The "gay surfer movie" (it's so much more!). See it now and discuss it!  (Read 324013 times)

injest

I had wondered how you did that.

I got to thinking over the weekend about the actors who were gay who made a living playing straight guys, like Rock Hudson and Tab Hunter and Dirk Bogarde. You know, Brad Rowe could do the same thing in reverse.

a straight guy making a living playiing gay characters?

sounds good to me...

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

--because i loove that screenshot....

Which one?? Tell me!
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

injest

injest

injest

this is one I really like....cause you see Brad's 'pouch'...sometimes a little imperfection makes a man just that much more attractive...

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old

this is one I really like....cause you see Brad's 'pouch'...sometimes a little imperfection makes a man just that much more attractive...

Yeah! I love that tummy peeking out.  8)  :)

Snip away Jess!  :-*
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

mvansand76

Oh no no no, that's nowhere near imperfection, he has the most perfect belly, look at the scene where he sees Zach again after who knows how many years, no belly fat whatsoever, but everybody lying like that on a bed would get a pouch....

Offline milomorris

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • No crybabies

Then based on the size of my "imperfection," I must be really hot!! 

LOL!!
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
That look on Zach's face as Jeannie and Allen drive away, that is how I feel sometimes..... :-\
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

mvansand76

That look on Zach's face as Jeannie and Allen drive away, that is how I feel sometimes..... :-\

{{{{{{{{{{{{{TRUMAN}}}}}}}}}}