Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > Heath Ledger Remembrance Forum

Our own way to remember Heath on April 4th, his birthday

(1/12) > >>

CellarDweller:
On the "Planet Heath" thread on DCF, we were discussing what to do to remember Heath on what would've been his birthday.

Many of his pics, you can see Heath wearing stripes.  So we've decided that on April 4th, we'll all go to work/school or any other appointments in a Heath themed outfit.  Those who want to are going to post pics of themselves in their Heath themed outfits.

I will have a black & grey striped shirt, and combat boots (Heath was often photographed in boots or distinctive shoes).

Please post up here if you want to particpate in this way, to remember Heath.

Katie77:
Great idea Chuck.......I have no doubt the brokies and Heathens here will participate in a similar way.

CellarDweller:

--- Quote from: Katie77 on March 11, 2008, 08:20:31 pm ---Great idea Chuck.......I have no doubt the brokies and Heathens here will participate in a similar way.

--- End quote ---

I hope so.  I plan to post a pic of myself here  that day in my "Heath outfit".

mvansand76:
We did the same thing here in the days after his death, and I started a thread about it. Even went out to buy striped tights and Joker tights!  :D  ;)

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,16552.0.html

I will definitely participate again on April 4th!  :-*

RouxB:
I requested the day off work so I could celebrate my guy. I'd hope to get my tattoo on that day but couldn't get in. I might have to get a little something that day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version