Author Topic: What are you wearing today?  (Read 129351 times)

injest

Re: What are you wearing today?
« Reply #230 on: October 09, 2008, 07:45:07 am »
****SIGHS*****  one day Injest, one day. Being the city boy I am you lost me with "horse get cast"

Tonight I am wearing a sweatshit emblazoned with Vancouver (I confess its my smoking atire - I don't like my other clothes getting smokey) and jeans. Had a tough day at the office so I am off to the supermarket to get some comfort food. Pizza, sprite and chocolate!

change that sprite to a Coke and I am there!!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #231 on: October 09, 2008, 08:34:43 am »
Blue slacks, light blue t-shirt, and a button down with various shades of blue.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2008, 08:45:54 am »
jeans, tennis shoes, medium blue blouse.

*yawn*

(I really gotta go shopping!!)

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #233 on: October 09, 2008, 09:02:13 am »
RIght now shorts and a tank top.  Probably will put on a light fabric pair of pants and t-shirt later cause the hosptial might be cold.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2008, 08:45:24 am »
black slacks, black t-shirt, blue and white button down.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2008, 10:21:02 am »

Today I'm wearing brand new black pants that have tiny little white dots on them, a pale green turtleneck underneath a brighter green v-neck sweater.  And black boots (no cowgirl boots today... that was yesterday).

:)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2008, 11:32:44 am »
That sounds like a smart outfit, friend Amanda! I enjoyed wearing my new black boots so much yeterday that I'm wearing them again today! Along with a blue sweater with fringe on the sleeves, a batik print wrap skirt in deep violet-blue, white, and black, and a necklace of small blue and black crystal beads and white pearls.

Jess, it is never boring wearing jeans!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #237 on: October 15, 2008, 03:34:16 am »
Today was my first day at my second job, smart casual is the dress code, so I wore levis, brown belt and shoes and a green button down!!

Hey I have question, what I noticed in all of the photos posted here, do guys always tuck their shirts in their trousers in the US (t-shirts excluded)??

Down under unless its a business shirt, we normally wear our shirts not tucked in, even if its a "dress" shirt its fasionable to wear outside. The other exception would be if the shirt is too long. My daughter was aghast (trust me that is the right description) when I picked her up from school with my checked shirt tucked in (note it was too long otherwise), I got told to untuck it cause it looked funny. Out of the mouths of babes eh ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #238 on: October 15, 2008, 03:46:23 am »
I'm wearing my Ralph Lauren bathrobe and nothing underneath!! No britches... no nothing! :o

WHOO!! Thank God only my dog and cat are here right now! :laugh:

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #239 on: October 15, 2008, 07:00:17 am »
Today it's black slacks, black T-shirt, and a blue button down, untucked.

Down under unless its a business shirt, we normally wear our shirts not tucked in, even if its a "dress" shirt its fasionable to wear outside. The other exception would be if the shirt is too long. My daughter was aghast (trust me that is the right description) when I picked her up from school with my checked shirt tucked in (note it was too long otherwise), I got told to untuck it cause it looked funny.

So Maya is a fashionista, huh?  ;D

Ah the "to tuck or not to tuck" debate.  We have a number of guys who will tuck their shirt in, and others who won't, either way is acceptable.

When I went to the recent NYC gathering, I wore my white button down tucked, so my Brokeback Mountain belt buckle would be visible.  Mostly, I'm not a tucker.

Here is an example of how I look, taken in Colorado.  The T-Shirt is tucked in, but the button down is left open, and untucked.