Author Topic: What are you wearing today?  (Read 129321 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: What are you wearing today?
« Reply #250 on: October 20, 2008, 06:16:36 pm »
Nice outfits reported here! Barb, that sounds like the shirt Ennis wore for the reunion. White with wide black stripes.

I'm wearing a purple wool wrap skirt with a border of fringe and woven stripes, a magenta blouse with pink and white embroidery, a plain dark gray hoodie jacket with a purple lining, a bracelet made of multicolored enameled bands, and lavender pumps.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #251 on: October 20, 2008, 07:07:22 pm »
Nice outfits reported here! Barb, that sounds like the shirt Ennis wore for the reunion. White with wide black stripes.

I'm wearing a purple wool wrap skirt with a border of fringe and woven stripes, a magenta blouse with pink and white embroidery, a plain dark gray hoodie jacket with a purple lining, a bracelet made of multicolored enameled bands, and lavender pumps.

My Dad would have liked that outfit.  He was a fan of all things purple from way back.  His C.B. radio handle back in the day was "Moby Grape" (his name was Dick).

The black and white stripes on my shirt are uniform in width, so not quite like Ennis' shirt.  But one of the few non-solid ones I wear.
No more beans!

Offline ZK

« Reply #252 on: October 21, 2008, 05:53:19 am »
Today it's black slacks, black T-shirt, and a blue button down, untucked.

So Maya is a fashionista, huh?  ;D

Ah the "to tuck or not to tuck" debate.  We have a number of guys who will tuck their shirt in, and others who won't, either way is acceptable.

When I went to the recent NYC gathering, I wore my white button down tucked, so my Brokeback Mountain belt buckle would be visible.  Mostly, I'm not a tucker.

Here is an example of how I look, taken in Colorado.  The T-Shirt is tucked in, but the button down is left open, and untucked.

Nice pic Chuck and cool shirt. Yep Maya is pretty picky on things, heaven help me if I turn up to school in my gardening clothes! The only button downs I have are white shirts to go with my 3 button suits or a green button down I bought in Orlando.

Today was a beautiful spring day, I wore a black shirt with narrow vertical brown stripes, black jeans and black boots.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #253 on: October 21, 2008, 07:01:35 am »
Today it's black slacks, black tshirt, and pink button down, untucked.

*Waves*

Hiya Matt!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #254 on: October 21, 2008, 04:41:54 pm »
Back to the subject of tucking, I would conclude from looking at this that straights are more likely to be untucked, while bis and gays tuck or do the hybrbid thing. And we know that Ennis was a tucker; Jack too (most of the time).

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ZK

« Reply #255 on: October 21, 2008, 05:44:29 pm »
Back to the subject of tucking, I would conclude from looking at this that straights are more likely to be untucked, while bis and gays tuck or do the hybrbid thing. And we know that Ennis was a tucker; Jack too (most of the time).

Now that poses an interesting perspective, for me to buck the current trend of tucking, there would be two reasons
a) the shirt is too long to leave untucked
b) if the jack I am wearing is shorter than the untucked shirt

hey Chuck good morning
*Waves*

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #256 on: October 22, 2008, 06:55:24 am »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nicely done, Lee!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline McNell

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #257 on: October 23, 2008, 07:21:05 pm »
Ummm....I'm in PJ's right now and a robe....ha ha ha

injest

« Reply #258 on: October 24, 2008, 07:59:42 am »
Wranglers, brown corduroy shirt, and boots

grrrrrr, Cowboy.... ;) ;) ;)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #259 on: October 24, 2008, 08:30:30 am »
black slacks, black t-shirt, pink and white stripe button down.