Author Topic: What are you wearing today?  (Read 129411 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: What are you wearing today?
« Reply #290 on: December 04, 2008, 12:57:34 am »
LOL its Midnight here!  Im getting there give me a little break.  Guess its a late night for me.

Hey Jess so whats the Temp in Texas now?

injest

« Reply #291 on: December 04, 2008, 01:08:37 am »
LOL its Midnight here!  Im getting there give me a little break.  Guess its a late night for me.

Hey Jess so whats the Temp in Texas now?

its 49! I got tickled about that last post. I am wearing an older cotton gown and SOCKS...lort I hope my hubby dont' wake up, I would hate to just knock him out with how good I'm looking right now.... :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #292 on: December 04, 2008, 01:12:15 am »
its 49! I got tickled about that last post. I am wearing an older cotton gown and SOCKS...lort I hope my hubby dont' wake up, I would hate to just knock him out with how good I'm looking right now.... :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Lately Ive been wearing socks with my nightie to bed. Its the only way to keep my feet warm at night.

injest

« Reply #293 on: December 04, 2008, 01:43:17 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Lately Ive been wearing socks with my nightie to bed. Its the only way to keep my feet warm at night.

socks are GOOD..

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #294 on: December 08, 2008, 05:41:03 pm »
Today, I'm wearing a red suede jacket with black embroidery and black knit sleeves, a paisley skirt in red, electric blue, gray, and black, and an electric blue knit top. My jewelry is a beaded necklace with blue crystal beads, silver beads, black beads, and white pearls, and a new charm bracelet with the letters of all my most important people on it: E, C, A, and P. (I need to get a J and an R at the hobby store to complete it). Okay, so the bracelet spells out PEACE. But that's not the reason I am wearing it!

I am wearing black nylons and heels. This is the first time I've been able to wear heels since my long hiking trip before Thanksgiving! My feet have just been a little too sore and swollen. They're all back to normal now except for a couple of blue toenails. My second toes on both my feet are longer than my big toe, which can be a pain sometimes...
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #295 on: December 10, 2008, 05:59:24 am »
socks are GOOD..

socks are GREAT, that an electric blankets - I am sooo bad I have the e blanket on max the whole night  :)

white t shirt, white shirt with three blue stripes and jeans, white shoes

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #296 on: December 10, 2008, 06:47:07 am »
charcoal gray turtleneck, beige cardigan, jeans, white socks, brown shoes

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #297 on: December 10, 2008, 12:36:00 pm »
Very apropos for Washington state, I assume, Elle. Since I live in COLORado, I feel like I have to dress colorfully, or else they might take away my Front-Ranger license. So, today I am wearing a long broomstick pleated skirt that has soft pink roses on a black background with tan and pale green leaves and thin gold metallic threads running through the fabric. My sweater is tan with fringes that have small shells and spangles attached to them and on my feet I have black patent leather cowboy boots. My jewelry is quite a mishmash. I'm wearing the charm bracelet I told you about in my previous post, along with my moon bracelet from Amanda (the full moon is coming up this Friday!). I'm also wearing a pink natural pearl necklace from Mexico and tiny gold ball earrings. I hope all this will help me get in the holiday spirit!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #298 on: December 12, 2008, 05:24:27 am »
Land's End blackberry (dark purple) corduroy pants, blackberry polo shirt, black turtleneck underneath

Update: I just found this over on the Heath Heath heath thread.  It's a pretty good representation of the color of my pants and shirt today.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2008, 06:05:01 pm »

Thats the dress that Michelle said was too small, and she had to be sewn into it, because it was at least six
inches too small around.  Jake asked her who it had been made for a Barbie doll?  Since she is so small..

Beautiful mind