Author Topic: What are you wearing today?  (Read 130947 times)

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: What are you wearing today?
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2009, 12:39:05 pm »
pale green flannel pjs...

::)

"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #361 on: January 10, 2009, 12:40:55 pm »
My Joe Boxer "comfy pants" and a green "Brokeback Round Up" T-shirt.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #362 on: January 10, 2009, 01:02:21 pm »
I'm wearing my son's jeans and a soft blue Brokeback Roundup sweatshirt, in preparation for the group viewing of the movie today!!

BTW, if any of you are interested, we do have just a few Roundup apparel items left. PM me.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #363 on: January 10, 2009, 01:36:33 pm »
Jeans, and a my "I´m with stupid" t-shirt. I often wear it when I read BBM fan fiction (which I´ve spent the entire day doing)  because Jack wears a shirt like that in a story :)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2009, 02:17:34 am »
I went out on a limb tonight, wearing my shiny black cowboy boots to the symphony! I used the excuse that the Stock Show and Rodeo was in town to wear them!! They looked fabulous with my "piano skirt" velvet skirt with fringe on the bottom and a cashmere sweater. For the first time ever, I was also wearing pierced earrings, little silver horses inset with opal and onyx.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2009, 06:59:08 am »

My new coat.  I have been wearing the same coats for several years and the winters have been
pretty mild.  It hasnt been an issue.  This winter has been so damned cold.  I have been freezing for weeks, every time I left the house.  Specially my butt.  I finally gave up and went
out and bought me a new puffy coat.  I have never owned one of those before..its calf length, and has a fur trimmed hood..(fake fur)   I put
it on and said ok this is mine now.  And best of all it was at  the end of the season, so it was fifty percent off.  Its a cerulean blue, and so so warm..yeay hoo

Beautiful mind

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #366 on: January 20, 2009, 11:07:33 am »
I went out on a limb tonight, wearing my shiny black cowboy boots to the symphony! I used the excuse that the Stock Show and Rodeo was in town to wear them!! They looked fabulous with my "piano skirt" velvet skirt with fringe on the bottom and a cashmere sweater. For the first time ever, I was also wearing pierced earrings, little silver horses inset with opal and onyx.

Sounds lovely, Friend Lee.  I too am in my black boots today, with a long black and brown print skirt and a black sweater.  The sweater has a V-neck, so the Asian pearl necklace made by Chloe is highlighted just a bit.

One of my managers noticed my boots and asked if they were Harleys?!!  I told her no, that they were gen-u-wine cowgirl boots - they'd been on horses and bulls and everything.  (She thinks I'm kidding about the bulls, but of course I was referring to the mechanical bull at Ranchman's!)

::) ::) :laugh: :laugh:

My new coat.  I have been wearing the same coats for several years and the winters have been
pretty mild.  It hasnt been an issue.  This winter has been so damned cold.  I have been freezing for weeks, every time I left the house.  Specially my butt.  I finally gave up and went
out and bought me a new puffy coat.  I have never owned one of those before..its calf length, and has a fur trimmed hood..(fake fur)   I put
it on and said ok this is mine now.  And best of all it was at  the end of the season, so it was fifty percent off.  Its a cerulean blue, and so so warm..yeay hoo

That sounds lovely, Janice!  You deserve to treat yourself, and I'm glad you're keeping warm!!   :-* :-*
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #367 on: January 20, 2009, 12:13:07 pm »
Hooray for the cowboy boots, friend Lynne! They are becoming more and more acceptable these days and particularly now on women since they look great with a swishy skirt on the longish side with broomstick pleats, or even floaty fabrics like rayon or chiffon. We ladies have no excuses for not wearing our cowboy boots!!

For Inauguration Day I'm wearing a knubbly tan sweater that friend LauraGigs gave me, a long A-line skirt in black like yours with a leaf print in tan and brown, brown sheer tights with a subtle chevron pattern, brown slingbacks, and gold jewelry, plus a lovely aluminum moon bracelet that Amanda gave me. I am psyched for the ceremonies, even though I'll be at work as they're taking place!!

Friend Janice, it must be that coat purchase of yours that ushered in all the warm weather we're having in the west. It may top 65 degrees here today in the Rocky Mountains!!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #368 on: January 20, 2009, 12:17:52 pm »
I should have stuck a flag pin on the lapel of my coat before I left home this morning.  :(

Now's a good time to think of it. ...  :P
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #369 on: January 22, 2009, 11:21:14 am »
In honor of Heath today, I am wearing dragonfly earrings given to me by my real-life Ennis.

It's not a dragonfly tattoo, but close...I had to get my ears pierced so I could wear them.