Author Topic: Emile Hirsh -One Of The Best!  (Read 1779 times)

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Dozy embrace solidified in his memory
Emile Hirsh -One Of The Best!
« on: March 19, 2008, 09:14:19 am »
This is not a implication of Emile's sexuality, nor a Troll rambling about his personal life. I am being completely honest....

I've watched Emile grow up, first on screen, than in films. Now his a big boy making really good/interesting decisions.

I've noticed a trend, I'm sure I'm not the first.

Emile prefers male characters, that are emotionally introverted, profoundly deep and often Closeted/Out/Speculated homosexuals. They are often steered away from by actors. Out of the fear of failing or being labeled "That Actor"

Lets look!

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys - It is very much implied that Tim and Francis were a little "to" close. Though, i didn't see it. But Tim comes across as a raging internalised homosexual. Certainly explains his anger. Yes, they were close. Emile made a interesting, yet paid off decision.

The Mudge Boy - Duncan is crushed by his mothers death, thus he seeks affection from something or someone. His father is a bastard. So his after a male. Though choosing Perry was a really bad choice. The most dangerous role he took. This film required a lot of maturity. Emile showed up with abundance. He was like 16 when he starred in it. He had still go to school. Imagine, the school yard innuendo. Here is effect of homophobia on teens and rural community.

Imaginary Heroes - Out of the two male leads. It's clear out of defiance. Tim is most probably Gay. Emile again made a risky choice. That paid off. This time a sign of a teen rebelling against his family.

Into the Wild - Though i don't see it, i disagree greatly. It is considered that Chris could have been a homosexual. Again, i don't see it. But the same profile Emile likes in characters.

Milk - Yet to see the levels Emile goes to in this. But, he plays, again. A homosexual. This time more political.

From what I've showing you. There seems to be a common interest in these kind of films It makes me wonder if Emile is trying to express a message about homosexuality. Maybe he has a close friend or family member he holds dearly and wants to portray there angst, fear and confusion. He DOES choose his roles carefully.

All these roles have something else in common. They all have a rather disconnected view from society and there fathers. Most have a extraordinary bonds with there friends. Most characters a emotionally involved. They are the weaker side of men. Showing the true underlining fact. Man ain't that strong.

Anyway, I watched him grow, scared me a little with Girl Next Door (Thought he would mold into a fake "Hollywood" view of society). But regained his style. I look forward to him portraying this side of men more. Not just gays. But the true side of us. I guarantee, whatever message he is trying so hard to express. He is not finished. Pity he was to young to play in Brokeback Mountain. I think a role in that film was made for him. But, none the less. GO EMILE..... We are watching and loving every moment. Cant wait to see the next role..... Another facet of the male specimen.

(P.S, I'm am not trying to call Emile gay, personally, i think he isn't. Though if he was, he would be welcomed by ALL his fans, admires and addicts with arms wide open.)

Keep expressing the in morals of society, in ways you know how. We all love you.....
Don’t lie, don’t try to fool me, Ennis. I know what it means. Jack Twist? Jack Nasty.