Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1047327 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #1530 on: July 10, 2006, 01:47:02 pm »
not too much desert, just too much food in general. my brother took me to an Indian buffet. too much chicken korma, too much vindalu, too much naan, and way way too much samosas. but they were yummy. I did manage to get a little jaamun for desert but not much since I was so stuffed.

the person below me still owns a pair of roller skates.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1531 on: July 10, 2006, 02:11:16 pm »
False, I don’t know how to roller skates.

the person below me plays Sudoku.
Regarding Sudoku, I played a few as part of the brain teaser challenge we used to have on my last project.  We had a few people enjoy playing brain teaser games, any kind. And we always bought new ones that we collect to work. Everyone’s favorite is the wire puzzles where you have to remove a piece of intertwined wires. Like this one

We also had a few Japanese puzzle boxes. 

As such, my next question is..

The person below me likes to play brain teaser games, any kind. (If so, which type do you like the best?)

Offline ThePirateBride

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1532 on: July 10, 2006, 02:19:33 pm »
True, I like most brain games, but my favorite is Trivial Pursuit.  I always beat my uncle who’s an aeronautical engineer and he keeps coming back for more!  Most people won’t play with me anymore.   ;)

The person below me likes sitting in the back row.   :laugh:
Now bring me that horizon.♥We have our heading.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #1533 on: July 10, 2006, 02:30:42 pm »
Sitting in the back row of what?  If it means being less visible and being able to make a quick escpape from somewhere I don't want to be, then yes.  If it means poor visibility of something I want to see, then absolutely not. 

The person below me loves ice cream with mix-ins (choclate, cookie dough, etc.).
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #1534 on: July 10, 2006, 02:33:50 pm »
False, with the exception of Butter Pecan. Does that count?

The person below me wishes they had more to do. (I'm probably alone on that one at the moment, until school starts again.)

Offline ThePirateBride

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1535 on: July 10, 2006, 04:05:54 pm »
False; I wish I had more time to complete my to do list!   ;)

The person below me knows someone that snorts like Davey Jones in Dead Man's Chest.   :laugh:

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #1536 on: July 10, 2006, 04:12:03 pm »
The person below me wishes they had more to do. (I'm probably alone on that one at the moment, until school starts again.)
False! I normally have TOO much spare time cause all I have is school and that is hardly exhausting. But now I am at work I never stop, and being a honourary vet nurse is tough work: So now I wish I had more time! Plus I really need to talk to one of my friends about something and our quittin' times clash so I never get to see my friend and I am really missing all of my friends.

The person below me knows someone that snorts like Davey Jones in Dead Man's Chest.   :laugh:
I am not sure how he snorts, although I have seen the film but I don't think I was paying attention to those bits cause Johnny Depp wasn't in them. Although I did have a very serious discussion with a friend about how Davy Jones(even if he is a fictional character I can still discuss it as if he was real) is in my blood line and how he should really be Welsh rather than Scottish. ::)

The person below me isn't feeling very well today. :(
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #1537 on: July 10, 2006, 04:18:20 pm »
I'm actually feeling better today than I have in some long time.

The person below me ends up spending most of their day doing work they never imagined they would when they were younger.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline ThePirateBride

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1538 on: July 10, 2006, 04:34:26 pm »
False, I'm doing what I've always wanted to do!   ;)

The person below me likes soy products.   :)

Offline Snowflakes

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #1539 on: July 10, 2006, 04:47:28 pm »
False, it's like eating cardboard! :laugh:

The person below me uses the duplicate variety of personal checks. 8)
Those who are tardy do not get fruit cup.