Author Topic: Do You Ever Dream About BetterMost?  (Read 9491 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Do You Ever Dream About BetterMost?
« on: April 28, 2008, 10:41:14 pm »
So, how much has BetterMost invaded your psyche at this point?  Do you ever dream about typing on BetterMost?

I definitely do.  I've had dreams about it a lot actually.  But, I often have computer dreams for some reason.  I've had dreams about computer solitaire and even that standard computer game Minesweeper.

Sadly, I've never had a BBM dream (as far as I can recall)... which, I really am surprised about.  I've also never had a dream about Jake or Heath (again as far as I can recall).   Sometimes I have a tough time remembering dreams... so maybe I have and I just don't recall.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Do You Ever Dream About BetterMost?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:05:00 am »
I dream regularly about BBM and Jake and Heath,mainly Heath recently.But have never had a dream about Betternost as such.

injest

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 12:19:16 am »
well in case I pop up in someones dream about Bettermost...here is how I want you to think of me..

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 05:50:17 am »
Nope I,ve never ever dreamt bout BBM or Ennis/Jack or Jake/Heath. Now Hugh on the other hand................. ;) ;D

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 10:45:56 am »
I have dreams involving people on bettermost I have never met in person.

Last night I dreamed Natali was living in Alexandria, Egypt.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 11:13:51 am »

LOL, this is really fun hearing the different experiences folks have had in this regard.

I feel like my dreams have been particularly mundane regarding BetterMost.  I really do dream about the computer screen and the little text box where you type to make posts, etc.  But, like I mentioned in my first post, I have a habit of dreaming about computer things... so I think BetterMost is part of that at this point.  Very weird.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 02:12:14 pm »
I have dreams involving people on bettermost I have never met in person.

Yep I've had a few of these... I was in morocco with Phillip and Clarissa once, and I've been in a car with shakes and Jess.... etc etc etc

also had dreams about accidently moving posts and threads and deleeting posts threads and people getting mad at me (I ahve mod powers you see!!)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 03:36:37 pm »
I've dreamed about people on BetterMost, but (I think) never of posting, respectively of BM as an interenet forum.

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 04:50:06 pm »
I've never dreamed about the film, ss, or the characters.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 05:12:41 pm »
I've never dreamed about the film, ss, or the characters.

But have you had a dream about BetterMost?

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 05:19:41 pm »
you mean the beans, the web site, or the great fun I have in  converting liberals to conservatism? You see, some of you liberals are sending me PM's telling me how my posts on Bettermost have changed their lives. No, I don't dream about that neither.

when I hit the hay, I sleep the sleep of the just and usually do not dream.  ;)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 06:16:27 pm »
Yep I've had a few of these... I was in morocco with Phillip and Clarissa once, and I've been in a car with shakes and Jess.... etc etc etc

also had dreams about accidently moving posts and threads and deleeting posts threads and people getting mad at me (I ahve mod powers you see!!)

Was I driving, and if so which side was I on?  :laugh:
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

injest

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 08:12:32 pm »
You mean that's not you??   ;D

I haven't dreamed about BetterMost, but one night in bed, in the twilight zone just before sleep, right after spending a lot of time on BetterMost, random BetterMost thoughts kept running through my head.  And sometimes I compose exactly what I want to post while I am half asleep, but then I forget it all.   >:(

well, it WAS taken LAST year...

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 10:03:47 pm »
you mean the beans, the web site, or the great fun I have in  converting liberals to conservatism? You see, some of you liberals are sending me PM's telling me how my posts on Bettermost have changed their lives.

Wow, you should encourage these reformed liberals to post about their conversion experiences and newfound beliefs. Cause the right-leaning posts I see around here are almost exclusively by the handful of people who've been right-leaning the whole time!

;D

Or maybe they meant their lives had been changed by your insights about the movie in the Open Forum.

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 10:46:29 pm »
Wow, you should encourage these reformed liberals to post about their conversion experiences and newfound beliefs. Cause the right-leaning posts I see around here are almost exclusively by the handful of people who've been right-leaning the whole time!

;D

Or maybe they meant their lives had been changed by your insights about the movie in the Open Forum.

handfull, I've only noticed 2 and occasionally another. I'd call that a thimblefull. The "new" neocons are afraid to post because of an imagined fear that they would be scorned by all of the leftists. I try to tell them that no, that would never happen.  ;)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 10:17:48 am »
handfull, I've only noticed 2 and occasionally another. I'd call that a thimblefull.

That would be about my count, too. Though I've noticed another few who may tiptoe over the line very occasionally.

The "new" neocons are afraid to post because of an imagined fear that they would be scorned by all of the leftists. I try to tell them that no, that would never happen.  ;)

Scorned?? We try to find out where they live, so we can go picket in front of their houses and plaster their cars with those bumper stickers that show a W with a slash through it.

;D

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 12:31:45 pm »
That would be about my count, too. Though I've noticed another few who may tiptoe over the line very occasionally.

Scorned?? We try to find out where they live, so we can go picket in front of their houses and plaster their cars with those bumper stickers that show a W with a slash through it.
 ;D

and I told these guys that it was a lie that bettermost lefties had started a truth squad that pickets in front of conservative homes. now you have really scared them off!

it will be high class entertainment to now watch them try to squeeze into a snake hole and hide. (Brokebackese for every occasion)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 03:27:48 pm »
We try to find out where they live, so we can go picket in front of their houses and plaster their cars with those bumper stickers that show a W with a slash through it.

Hey, where can I get one of those?

Not that I've got a bumper to put it on. ...  ::)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 04:07:58 pm »
I can't remember shakes!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 02:49:37 pm »
Nope.

(I'm just doing this to bump the thread so the first thing visible for the Polling Place on the main page is NOT the question, "Are you cut?"  ;D )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 03:00:40 pm »
Hay, that was my poll! (Well I just moved it there from Artiste's blog at his request)

It seems to me like we have to give some instruction in dream recall. It's a technique that you can learn.

Why would you want to? Well, it has helped me figure out which way my head's screwed on, so I am a fan of remembering your dreams. There are a few I wish I couldn't remember though.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 03:04:42 pm »
Hay, that was my poll! (Well I just moved it there from Artiste's blog at his request)

Nothing wrong with asking the question, but this is a respectable community.  ;D

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 03:48:52 pm »
It seems to me like we have to give some instruction in dream recall. It's a technique that you can learn.

Why would you want to? Well, it has helped me figure out which way my head's screwed on, so I am a fan of remembering your dreams. There are a few I wish I couldn't remember though.

Well, now I'm curious.  Do you have tips for ways to recall dreams more easily?

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 04:33:15 pm »
Nothing wrong with asking the question, but this is a respectable community.  ;D

Oh, well in that case scoundrels like me had better skidaddle!

"chewing gum and duct tape"