Author Topic: Shows We Like (The TV Appreciation Thread For All!)  (Read 10044 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Shows We Like (The TV Appreciation Thread For All!)
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 06:24:34 pm »
Oh dear god! Rereading that and then your reply I see I wasn't very good at explaining myself...

I meant since you like 90210 and then Buffy...

was the reason you liked Charmed (which I know and quite like but not as much as Buffy.. Spike... *sexy growl* swoon!) because of the magic/fantasy connection to Buffy or the Shannon Docherty connection to 90210?

haahaahaa!

Ok, now I get your question...

I wasn't really a Shannen fan, although I did like her in both shows.  Not sure why I fell to 90210...not usually my type of show.  I do like the "magic" connection, and watched both "Buffy" and "Charmed" religiously when they were on.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 07:59:16 pm »
I used to love Buffy when it was on! I even got my parents hooked on it! We also watched Angel, the spin-off show. Haha, and we have a cute little fluffy dog, and decided to name it Buffy.  :) I watched Charmed and Felicity for a while too, but lost interest after a few seasons.

I just got into The Office. I had seen it a few time and thought it was ok, but my friend is obsessed with it. She made me start from the beginning. So I watched all four seasons earlier this summer, and now I love it.

Arrested Development is another one I just got into. Too bad they stopped making it. I haven't seen the third season yet, but I enjoyed the first two.

The only shows I watch when I'm here at school are Grey's Anatomy and Dancing with the Stars, and that's mostly just because I watch them with friends (a different group for each show). We never have a chance to see them when they're on, so we tape them and watch together later.

Oh, and I've loved So You Think You Can Dance this summer and last summer. There are some really amazing dancers out there!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 12:18:38 am »
Hey Gil, I'm with you re Roswell.  Jason Behr is one sexy alien.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 11:13:39 pm by southendmd »

Offline oilgun

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 10:15:17 pm »
Is anyone watching MAKE ME A SUPERMODEL?   I can't believe that Holly won over Perry and Bronnie!  I couldn't believe that she made it to the final four!:

Holly the "Supermodel":

Runner-up Perry:

Runner-up Ben:

Runner-up Ronnie:

If you think this is bad, I also watched WIPEOUT and laughed my head off.  In fact I think I'm developing a crush on its dorky host, John Henson.

Obviously, my brain is shrinking...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 02:59:29 pm by oilgun »

Offline BelAir

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2008, 11:18:22 pm »
I'm currently addicted to Law and Order (all versions - though I do have some preferences) and Without A Trace.  Oh yeah, also USA's In Plain Sight.

Not what I would necessarily advertise as high quality art - but they're entertaining enough for moi.

I used to love love love Alias.  But got pretty sick of it by the final season.  Knowing how JJ Abrams let Alias go to waste, I only watched Lost for the first season, as I figured he'd likely do the same to that one.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline oilgun

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 12:34:19 am »
Hey Gil, I'm with you re Roswell.  Jason Behr is one sexy alien.

Jason is gorgeous, but I was more a fan of bad boy Brendan Fehr.