Author Topic: Reverend Wright and Barack Obama  (Read 3139 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Reverend Wright and Barack Obama
« on: April 30, 2008, 01:28:51 am »
Personally, I am not all THAT offended by Reverend Wright's comments. I do wonder if they may have a negative impact on Barack Obama's campaign in the near future. We will be voting here in Indiana on May 6th. I still plan to vote for Barack Obama on that day, but I wonder how many previous Obama supporters may now vot for Hillary Clinton instead.  :-\
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

Re: Reverend Wright and Barack Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 01:34:01 am »
Personally, I am not all THAT offended by Reverend Wright's comments. I do wonder if they may have a negative impact on Barack Obama's campaign in the near future. We will be voting here in Indiana on May 6th. I still plan to vote for Barack Obama on that day, but I wonder how many previous Obama supporters may now vot for Hillary Clinton instead.  :-\

do you have specific comments in mind? I have heard a lot....it is kinda blurring together for me!

injest

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 01:44:08 am »
yeah, that one got on my last nerve. It was as if he was HAPPY that the towers got bombed and all those people died

injest

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 01:54:42 am »
I don't think Rev. Wright was HAPPY about that Jess. I think he was just saying that if America exports terror (ie US Foreign Policy) this terror will be visited back on this country. America's foreign policy is appalling. George Bush has made it worse. I don't think there is any denying that. :(

I agree...but he sounded very GLEEFUL...like it gave him some satisfaction..

injest

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 07:36:47 am »
ok, well I have believed in the equality of the traditional civil rights movement for too long to buy what Wright is selling.

but I am not going to get into an arguement with my David so I am withdrawing from the conversation, ok?

:-* :-*