Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > IMDb Remarkable Writings Rewound

--->>Link: Archived Save threads from IMDB<<---

(1/8) > >>

starboardlight:
An archive of the threads saved from imbd was built up. I had quite a time looking for the link, so I just thought I'd post here for easy access.

http://www.geocities.com/bbmarchive/

*mods, if there is already a thread of this, feel free to delete this one.

Edited to include 'IMDB' in the topic title for easier searching.--Lynne

*edit to add: Please keep this link confidential within the BetterMost forums and do not mention it on IMDb. We think IMDb would not be too happy if they found out that we took their pages and wholly copied them, ads and all, to our own private archive for safe keeping. It was, of course, our only option, but we don't want to attract attention to ourselves from the wrong people--admins, trolls, or whomever might be against what we did.

Lynne:
This is a fine place for the link to those saved threads for now; I am making it sticky for easier access.  I truly appreciate all the hard work of so many in salvaging them.  Thanks to all who were involved in this labour of love.

-Lynne

belbbmfan:
Thank you starboardlight!!
a labour of love it is indeed. I've added the link to my favourites. I feel I should now give you a :-*

YaadPyar:
This is sooooo awesome.  Thanks go to many, and especially littledarlin (Andrew) and Jenny (newyearsday)!

slayers_creek_oth:
Thank you so much to all involved in this project!  Brings back old memories...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version