Author Topic: Way OT: Is Jared Leto coming out?  (Read 22932 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Way OT: Is Jared Leto coming out?
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2006, 08:52:15 am »
Whoa!   Hold yer horse!    Did i miss something?    There is a movie with these two tastee young men in it together?   :o

Yep, with nice subtle homoeroticism in it as well. ;D

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2006, 01:54:07 pm »
Whoa!   Hold yer horse!    Did i miss something?    There is a movie with these two tastee young men in it together?   :o

Yep...but its a bad movie...LOL

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 03:36:41 pm »
I agree with sparkle_motion, if these two men got together in real life....?  Combustion.  And if they DID make a baby together, imagine the EYELASHES on that child!   ::)    (Hey, David mentioned baby-making first! )

I'm often stopped in my tracks by the thought of those eyelashes brushing my face.  Or any other part of me, for that matter...

:o
No more beans!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2006, 09:52:00 pm »
Highway isn't THAT bad, it's tolerable. But the homoeroticism in it is sexy as hell!
The morning after their really hot sex scene:
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2006, 11:54:23 pm »
SPOILERS in case you're planning to watch 'Highway' for its plot!  ;D Sparkle, I just watched 'Highway' again after seeing it for the first time last night!  This time I FF'd through all the parts I didn't care about, and concentrated on all the good ones, with several 'rewind' sessions.  Did I hear Jared correctly when it sounded like he told Jake he was going to 'make a woman out of you yet'? *rewind*   A congratulatory kiss (for ejaculating with a hooker) with a 'Come to Daddy' from Jared to Jake...  *rewind*  Twice Jared grabs his own ....er...manhood, once through pants and one down the pants....*RE-wind*  Another time, Jared gets a head injury, Jake tries to minister to the wound and Jared pushes his hand away....   WHAT?  Aw-w-w..
I even rewound for some Jake lip-licking (pathetic, I know).  :P  I rewound the end scene a few times, just to see Jared holding Jake, clutching his hair...  hand holding, Jake crying into Jared's neck, and a proclamation of forever togetherness.  And all those loving gazes exchanged between them (am I projecting again?!)  OH!  And Jake gives Jared a big wink as he leaves...flashing the dimples....   I don't think I want to return this movie!   :o

Lecherous old Melinda 

(sparkle_motion, you think you might want to post a few more "Highway' scenes?  Strictly for educational and research purposes, of course.  I do like the 'morning after' shot that shows they're wearing their 'BFF' rings!)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline David

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2006, 06:19:11 am »
Unsatisfactory son-of-a-bitch situation here!    I went to my local BlockBuster Video store yesterday to rent "Highway" and the manager says they don't carry it!   Waaaa! :'(

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2006, 06:49:51 am »
Aw, David, don't cry  :'(  you'll find 'Highway'......   Guess where I happened to find it?  My local public library!  I didn't go there for that purpose, but.....   then I had to look like an old perve and retrieve it from the 'young adult' section, but it was worth it!  I noticed Netflix has it, so now might be the time to join up if you haven't already.  Since it has been made very clear that this is by no means a good movie....   we all know why you want to see it!  You want to see a little Jake/Jared eyelash-batting action!  After you DO find it, and watch Jake as a dopey drug dealer and Jared as a pool boy, let me know--  I want to hear your comments--   ;D

Melinda
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2006, 08:02:34 am »
Oh guys!

I have never seen "Highway", but I have the order of the DVD on hold at amazon's (on hold, because I have to order more stuff, but haven't finished my list yet)!!! I'm not going to read spoilers! I want to see it 'pure of mind'..  :laugh:  Can't wait!

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline David

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2006, 08:06:13 am »
Well,  I'll see if the have it at the Library.  I'd hate to order it online if it is a one-time only type of viewing.

I still haven't watched JarHead all the way thru yet.    For some reason, ever since BBM I have had a short attention span regarding other movies.    I did finally go to the Theater and see a real movie though.   I saw the new Poseiden Adventure movie.
It was pretty good!   

Offline RingerFanatic

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2006, 08:31:54 pm »
How about the line where Selma Blair just asks straight out "Are you guys in love with each other?" Too funny. It was a dumb movie, but Jake was really cute. I love how he sympathized with Alligator Boy. LOL. And the scene where he and Jared go back and try to save Gator Boy from those local thugs. And one of the thugs looks at Jared and asks Jake "who is this? Your boyfriend?" Awwww.....

I don't really like Jared though. He's kinda in that poseur level. He was cool in that Claire Danes tv show...but he sucks as an actor. He also seems too self-aware of trying to be "cool". Jake is cool because he's goofy and he doesn't try so hard. Jared is trying WAY too hard...and at 34 he's a tad long in the tooth to play the young Hollywood rocker/actor. And having dated Lindsey Lohan doesn't add to his favor either.

Compare Jared to Heath, who is only 27, and I'd choose Heath. Heath is a MAN....Jared is still a BOY (who is actually the age of a Man. LOL. That's sad in my book).