Author Topic: Way OT: Is Jared Leto coming out?  (Read 22931 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Way OT: Is Jared Leto coming out?
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2006, 08:40:31 pm »
Compare Jared to Heath, who is only 27, and I'd choose Heath. Heath is a MAN....Jared is still a BOY (who is actually the age of a Man. LOL. That's sad in my book).

Aw, Hell.  I'd take Heath over any other actor.  Except one, of course.

But I agree - Jared doesn't do much as an actor for me.  I thought he did OK in Requiem for a Dream, but in everything else I've seen him in, I could always see him acting.  Ya know?

What I loved about My So-Called Life is how they ended it with Brian being the one who truly loves and understands Angela (Claire Danes) but is writing letters for Jordan so she'll think he's "deep," a la Cyrano de Bergerac.  Quite possibly my second favorite love story ever.  Left me imagining her finally making out with the long-suffering, madly in love Brian after she realizes what a total phony Jordan is.

Roxanne:  "You are so brave."

Cyrano:  "I've been braver."
No more beans!

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2006, 08:43:23 pm »
Yep, with nice subtle homoeroticism in it as well. ;D

what?! only subtle homoeroticism. I was about to add it to my netflix. I'm not sure I want to sit through a bad movie just for subtle eroticism, even if it's Jake and Jared.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2006, 08:48:34 pm »
what?! only subtle homoeroticism. I was about to add it to my netflix. I'm not sure I want to sit through a bad movie just for subtle eroticism, even if it's Jake and Jared.

IMO it wasn't overt - like 'Alexander'.  But that's just MO.