Author Topic: I had a life, once  (Read 37076 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Re: I had a life, once
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2006, 12:09:37 am »
It's all GOOD, except my psyhologist wants me to shell out $250 for a pasychiatrist to perscribe some anti-psychotic pills for...she uses the word "Manic," every time she addresses me in gvroup, and once oir twice in pivatre sessions.

It's asll GOOD, except I don't sleep, eat, or do other things I am obligated to do, because I'm on the comoputer all day, writing things...

It'sall good, except the only persoin I know who needs to see this movie hasan't , bwcause "I rarely see movies, unless I'm on the road, and someone has HBO on," he says. TICK, TUICK, TICK...

It's all just GREAT...

"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2006, 03:48:57 am »
I second that! (Or third or fourth it, I guess.)

I had unignore tiwahcowboy to see what he said. I 5th it! I wonder what reincarnation he will come back as next!? *sigh*

I KNOW!!  My kitten feels the same way about me!  She's also mad that I've decided to call her a "fuzzy" much in the same manner as Aguirre calls the sheep "woolies."  One of my new favorite vocab words.

These kittie situations sound familiar! They jump up and lie on my lap while i type away to get some attention.. Skimble - the one I affectionately call fat cat as he's huge compared to his brother! - actually say last night bolt upright on my lap and seemed to be staring at the screen.. I think he likes Jack and Ennis too.

Perhaps he's gay!?!

K
x
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2006, 10:38:56 am »
Tell you what, the truth is, it could be like this, just like this, always.  It'd be a sweet life, for what it's worth.  For how long?  Long as we can ride it.  I'm posting four hours a day (don't want no game and fish catching me on no forum) and I'm gettin' tired of this dumbass missing.  We can get together, way the hell out in the middle of the thread, but seeing eye to eye on this, no way.

You know, we could still smarten up and head on down to the church social, long as it ain't all that fire and brimstone crap.  We ain't the restaurant type, though - more than likely we'll just go out an' get drunk.  You want some smokes?  They're in the pocket o' my blue shirt.  May not be back 'til late, once we get to drinkin' an' all.  But you know, that foreman owes me.  I'm from Texas.  I've told ya, and now I'm gonna show ya.
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2006, 10:46:33 am »
I'm from Texas.

That mean you don't drink coffee?  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2006, 11:05:20 am »
That mean you don't drink coffee?  ;D

Not with my lovers' wives, no.  ;)
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2006, 11:48:00 am »
Not with my lovers' wives, no.  ;)

You meet your husband at an Aggie game?  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2006, 01:08:25 pm »
You meet your husband at an Aggie game?  :D

No.  At a bar.  Said he'd been eye-ballin' me for an hour and can't believe I didn't pick up on it.
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2006, 02:05:43 pm »
No.  At a bar.  Said he'd been eye-ballin' me for an hour and can't believe I didn't pick up on it.

What were you waitin' for? A matin' call?  ;)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2006, 02:13:08 pm »
What were you waitin' for? A matin' call?  ;)

Apparently.  Or a lightning bolt - whichever came first.
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2006, 02:21:27 pm »
Apparently.  Or a lightning bolt - whichever came first.

Thank goodness, apparently it was the matin' call.

Although, come to think of it, when I met my boyfriend, the matin' call struck like a lightning bolt!