Author Topic: Anne Anne Anne!  (Read 328943 times)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Re: Anne Anne Anne!
« Reply #620 on: December 03, 2011, 11:34:06 am »
Somehow, I doubt they were talking about their nuptuals.   :P

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #621 on: February 07, 2012, 11:31:03 am »
In today's Belfast Telegraph:

Anne Hathaway throws engagement party

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Anne Hathaway celebrated her recent engagement by throwing a party at the weekend.

The Devil Wears Prada star and fiancé Adam Shulman partied the night away with 125 guests, People magazine reports.

But the bash, which was held at Housing Works Bookstore Café in New York, was surprisingly celebrity-free and only close family and friends were invited.

Anne was seen taking her chocolate Labrador, Esmeralda, for a walk in the Big Apple the following day and did not appear too much the worse for wear.

The 29-year-old has not revealed when her wedding day will be but has gushed about her beau who popped the question last November.

"We hit it off immediately," she's revealed adding that she was "very much in love with him".

Anne stars in upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises where she plays Catwoman.

© Cover Media

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/anne-hathaway-throws-engagement-party-16114442.html#ixzz1lcDsbJut
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #622 on: February 27, 2012, 10:11:45 pm »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #623 on: April 13, 2012, 10:28:30 am »
From Belfast Telegraph today:

Hathaway: I lived in gym for Batman

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Anne Hathaway had to perform all her own stunts in The Dark Knight Rises

Anne Hathaway has revealed she devoted herself to training to "physically transform" into Catwoman for The Dark Knight Rises.

The 29-year-old, who wore a skin-tight leather cat suit to play Batman femme fatale Selena Kyle, told Entertainment Weekly that director Christopher Nolan asked her to be fit enough to perform all her own stunts.

Anne revealed: "I had to physically transform. Chris sat me down at the beginning and said, 'Joseph Gordon-Levitt did all of his own fighting in Inception. That one zero-gravity fight? He trained for two months.'"

She joked: "I basically left his office and went to the gym and just came out about five minutes ago."

The One Day actress is now reported to be on a strict diet to play dying factory worker Fantine in Tom Hooper's film adaptation of Les Miserables.

Meanwhile, her Dark Knight Rises co-star Tom Hardy defended his character's muffled voice, which some fans criticised after seeing the trailer. The British actor plays villain Bane, who wears a mask.

He said: "It's a risk, because we could be laughed at - or it could be very fresh and exciting.

"The audience mustn't be too concerned about the mumbly voice. As the film progresses, I think you'll be able to tune to its setting."

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/hathaway-i-lived-in-gym-for-batman-16144069.html#ixzz1rvjZl0zl
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #624 on: April 13, 2012, 10:58:56 am »

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #625 on: April 13, 2012, 06:35:43 pm »

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #626 on: April 13, 2012, 11:07:04 pm »
   She would be beautiful if she shaved her head.  And wore all white makeup...She is simply stunning...  But saying that;
I figure its probably for her role in Les Miserables...  She has to look, ill, emaciated, and very unhealthy... The role  she  is playing as I am sure most of you know, is of a girl that is dying.

I think she should be a perfect choice to play that role.  Her singing voice is above almost any other female, working in the movie industry today. Except for maybe Emily Rossem  IMO...

It is rather odd when you think of it how  When the BBM came out the men were the most well known.  Now the two women have probably the most prominent careers.  Ann is working non stop.  She just completed the new Batman Rises, where she is playing Catwoman.  Michelle has been nominated for an Academy Award.  So it looks like they will just get more and more popular.  Basically being boosted in their career by a little movie, we all know and love..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:55:44 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #627 on: April 14, 2012, 11:24:33 am »
Michelle has been nominated for an Academy Award. 

Small correction, Janice:  To date, Michelle has been nominated for three Academy Awards (Brokeback, Blue Valentine, and My Week with Marilyn), and Anne for one Oscar (Rachel Getting Married).  Those girls rock, and I'm sure they're only going to get better and better.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #628 on: April 14, 2012, 11:50:53 am »

Well I bow to your diligence.  I did not recall all of those off the top of my head.  I knew of them , and did not present them..   They are remarkable actresses.  Ang Lee sure knows how to pick em.. so to speak.. :)

Beautiful mind

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #629 on: April 16, 2012, 12:09:04 pm »
Janice, you were right about "Les Miserables".  From Belfast Telegraph today:
~~~
Anne Hathaway's crop explained
Monday Apr 16 2012

Anne Hathaway's newly-cropped look requires a "lot of TLC", says celebrity hairstylist Sinead Kelly.

The gorgeous actress recently stepped out showing off her dramatically sheared locks, which is a striking change from the typically long and glamorous tresses she is known for.

Anne has changed up her tresses for her role in a big-screen adaptation of Les Misérables, and hair pro Sinead - who has worked with the likes of Pussycat Dolls star Kimberly Wyatt - has shared her tips on recreating the fashion forward look.

"This look requires a lot of TLC. Regular trims are a must and sometimes people find they have to spend more time styling it than longer locks," she told Cover Media. "However, if you do have the time and energy to devote to this high fashion look then invest in a quality hairdresser to look after you - it will definitely be worth it!"

Sinead - owner of top London salon Sinead Kelly London - also advised on what to consider before taking the plunge with the daring crop. The hairstylist says girls with super curly locks should seriously reconsider the look, as styling becomes tricky with the texture.

"Face shape is very important consideration with this style as it determines the angle of the cut entirely. Most face shapes can pull off this edgy trend, bit I suggest that round face shapes opt for a slightly longer cut which is more flattering," she advised.

"We wouldn't recommend clients with seriously curly locks to try this cut as it would be difficult to maintain any definition. Wavy is better, but straight hair is best for this look.

"Everyone has a different set hairline, those that are lower down the nape of your neck will prove to be more difficult to maintain as the hair will be more visible and wispy as it grows back."

Sinead also suggests keeping colour in mind when going for the chop.

"This is something that many people do not think about before requesting a crop. If for example the client has a full head of highlights, they will be impossible to recreate as the hair will be too short to hold the foils. Uber short crops require an all over colour," she explained.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...