Author Topic: Anne Anne Anne!  (Read 325958 times)

Offline Love

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Jack,I Swear...
    • Brokeback Mountain
Re: Anne Anne Anne!
« Reply #400 on: September 10, 2008, 08:28:34 am »
Sometimes I miss you so much,I can hardly stand it

Offline Love

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Jack,I Swear...
    • Brokeback Mountain
« Reply #401 on: September 10, 2008, 08:29:30 am »

Offline Love

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Jack,I Swear...
    • Brokeback Mountain
« Reply #402 on: September 10, 2008, 08:30:16 am »

Offline Love

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Jack,I Swear...
    • Brokeback Mountain
« Reply #403 on: September 10, 2008, 08:30:55 am »

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #404 on: September 10, 2008, 10:35:53 pm »

Anne was on E!News and the Daily 10 again today.  The media (at least as far as E! goes) is being really supportive and positive about Anne following the fiasco with her ex-boyfriend.  The pieces I've seen them run about her the last couple days have been very respectful and sympathetic.

Today they featured more of her on-camera/ sit down interview where she's talking a bit about what happened and how she's holding up.  In the clips they showed today she was talking about how supportive her co-stars have been from the various movies (Get Smart and now Rachel Getting Married) that she's had to go out and promote during the heat of the scandal with her ex.  She talked about how they've tried to help shield her from prying reporters on occasion, etc.  She also said she's been throwing herself into work to try to almost distract herself from the scandal.  But, it sounds like it's been very draining on her (understandably of course).

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Love

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Jack,I Swear...
    • Brokeback Mountain
« Reply #405 on: September 12, 2008, 06:08:10 am »

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #406 on: September 12, 2008, 06:40:22 am »
Anne had to give back jewelry. How embarrassing. What did she ever see in this guy?

"Anne Hathaway's reputation wasn't the only thing dinged by former boyfriend Raffaello Follieri's underhanded business dealings. Seems her jewelry box also took a hit. The Smoking Gun reports that the FBI recently "recovered" several "lavish" baubles bestowed upon the actress by her con artist ex, who is expected to spend at least five years in the pokey after pleading guilty this week to wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy. Among the items that Hathaway, who's not mentioned by name in court documents, purportedly handed over to the feds: two Rolex watches -- one gold, one silver; two gold rings, one with "clear stones," which may be FBI-speak for diamonds; a five-strand pearl necklace; a silver bracelet dotted with "clear stones"; and a silver chain with a cross and "blue and clear stones." Anne opens up in the October issue of W about her breakup with Follieri after four years of togetherness, explaining, "It's a situation where the rug was pulled out from under me all of a sudden. But just as suddenly, my friends threw another rug back under me." She then tearfully notes, "I've been shown such kindness. Not everyone gets that. A lot of people go through tough times alone." "

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/9-08-08_2/?GT1=28101
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 08:42:42 am by MilAn »

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #407 on: September 15, 2008, 10:02:24 am »

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/9-08-08_2/?GT1=28101

Anne Hathaway's reputation wasn't the only thing dinged by former boyfriend Raffaello Follieri's underhanded business dealings. Seems her jewelry box also took a hit. The Smoking Gun reports that the FBI recently "recovered" several "lavish" baubles bestowed upon the actress by her con artist ex, who is expected to spend at least five years in the pokey after pleading guilty this week to wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy. Among the items that Hathaway, who's not mentioned by name in court documents, purportedly handed over to the feds: two Rolex watches -- one gold, one silver; two gold rings, one with "clear stones," which may be FBI-speak for diamonds; a five-strand pearl necklace; a silver bracelet dotted with "clear stones"; and a silver chain with a cross and "blue and clear stones." Anne opens up in the October issue of W about her breakup with Follieri after four years of togetherness, explaining, "It's a situation where the rug was pulled out from under me all of a sudden. But just as suddenly, my friends threw another rug back under me." She then tearfully notes, "I've been shown such kindness. Not everyone gets that. A lot of people go through tough times alone."
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Love

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Jack,I Swear...
    • Brokeback Mountain
« Reply #408 on: September 16, 2008, 03:11:46 pm »

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #409 on: September 16, 2008, 11:19:28 pm »