Author Topic: Bug Cuisine  (Read 25938 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Bug Cuisine
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 02:41:15 pm »
It seems like their little legs would be hard to swallow. Like hair. I think they would probably get stuck in my throat. :P

Ewww. Now I think I really AM sick! :P :P

Hopefully people have a really big drink of something when they eat them, so they can chase it down.

Yuck.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 02:42:39 pm »
Ohhhhhhhh man!   yucky yucky yucky!!!!!!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 06:31:34 pm »
so it would be safe to say none of ya'll want to be on Survivor then??

can I mark ya'll off the list?

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 06:58:14 pm »
Gag.  :P

injest

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 07:19:10 pm »
Gag.  :P

striking Del off her Amazing Race possibilities..

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 07:19:58 pm »
yeah, you can cut me from the list!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 07:38:26 pm »
striking Del off her Amazing Race possibilities..

:laugh:

I'm only into bugs if I were starving and there was nothing else.  Then, hey, a little leggy protein would be OK.  But in the meantime, I have plenty of dead chicken, pork and cow parts wrapped in plastic in the freezer that were martyred whose sacrifices I will make sure were not in vain.  ;)

injest

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 07:48:55 pm »
:laugh:

I'm only into bugs if I were starving and there was nothing else.  Then, hey, a little leggy protein would be OK.  But in the meantime, I have plenty of dead chicken, pork and cow parts wrapped in plastic in the freezer that were martyred whose sacrifices I will make sure were not in vain.  ;)

dead cow is my favorite!!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 09:39:23 pm »
I don't know why I keep comming back here,it is so gross yet I keep comming to take another peek.

I don't think you get it here, but in Britain there is a programme called I am a celebrity(C/D list mainly) get me out of here. The basics are, the celebrities are dropped in a jungle with no facilities.They have to earn food by doing horrendous tasks.Each day the public vote for the celeb.they want to see do the task.The more points they get for the task,the more food they get,

I am getting to the point now.One of the tasks always involves eating truly gross items.One is a massive grub called a witchity grub.It is about 2inches long and pretty fat, and wait for it alive !!!!! I will not say any more,it is beyond disgusting, but I always watche it, in the way you can't help looking at a road crash.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 10:21:28 pm »
I don't know why I keep comming back here,it is so gross yet I keep comming to take another peek.

I don't think you get it here, but in Britain there is a programme called I am a celebrity(C/D list mainly) get me out of here. The basics are, the celebrities are dropped in a jungle with no facilities.They have to earn food by doing horrendous tasks.Each day the public vote for the celeb.they want to see do the task.The more points they get for the task,the more food they get,

I am getting to the point now.One of the tasks always involves eating truly gross items. One is a massive grub called a witchity grub.It is about 2inches long and pretty fat, and wait for it alive !!!!! I will not say any more,it is beyond disgusting, but I always watche it, in the way you can't help looking at a road crash.

Witchetty grubs are considered a delicacy by Australia's aboriginal peoples. They dig them out of tree bark and swallow them down while they're still alive and wriggling.  :o They're quite huge and disgusting in appearance.  :P They must taste yummy, though, because there seems to be a lot of smiles all round, from the diners.  ;D  Personally, if I was starving in the wilderness, I'm inclined to think I'd prefer to go looking for some wild berries, in preference to giving serious thought to pilfering the contents of a spider's web. Barf!  :P
γνῶθι σεαυτόν