Author Topic: Bug Cuisine  (Read 26129 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Bug Cuisine
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2008, 07:44:22 pm »
I've never thought anything bad about peanut butter,and we dont have any little "skin" things in ours. I get the smooth, and its just ALL peanuts, mashed into a smooth paste.....nothing more......Im sure about that......I really am.......no bugs in our peanut butter......no way.......just peanuts.....no bugs....no bugs at all.......i know....... :o :o
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2008, 07:48:52 pm »
I've never thought anything bad about peanut butter,and we dont have any little "skin" things in ours. I get the smooth, and its just ALL peanuts, mashed into a smooth paste.....nothing more......Im sure about that......I really am.......no bugs in our peanut butter......no way.......just peanuts.....no bugs....no bugs at all.......i know....... :o :o

Uh Oh, I cannot read this thread..   I dont want to be grossed out.  I know bugs, rats, and all sorts of things end up in the packaged, canned or whatever food we have.  Oh no no no Im not reading htis thread

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2008, 07:58:04 pm »
Talking about things ending up in packaged food.........all I can say, is its a good thing he is still whole, and not mashed up in the lettuce.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

injest

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2008, 09:37:45 pm »
Talking about things ending up in packaged food.........all I can say, is its a good thing he is still whole, and not mashed up in the lettuce.

AAEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2008, 03:25:04 pm »
peanut butter is the worst....whenever I eat it I try not to look too close and if I see anything by accident I just tell myself it is some of that little 'skin' they have.... ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Jess!  Don't ruin peanut butter for me!   :laugh:   I love it, have a taste of it almost daily.

I just keep telling myselfl "There's ONLY peanut butter in here."

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2008, 03:28:07 pm »

Ok, I soooo didn't need to see that.  But is it real?  I mean, it's in a sealed bag, how did the poor little guy get air to breathe?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2008, 11:12:14 am »
I'm reading a good article on this subject by John McPhee in the fall "food issue" of The New Yorker. So far he has described eating puffin, Rocky Mountain Oysters, bear, Pop Tarts, and the gob of fat behind a caribou's eye.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2008, 04:02:59 pm »
I'm reading a good article on this subject by John McPhee in the fall "food issue" of The New Yorker. So far he has described eating puffin, Rocky Mountain Oysters, bear, Pop Tarts, and the gob of fat behind a caribou's eye.

Yetch!   :P   :(
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2008, 03:09:34 pm »
Yeah there was a Gordon Ramsay The F Word epsiode where he catches puffins and eats them prety much ithin minutes of killing them
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2008, 05:23:13 pm »
Yeah there was a Gordon Ramsay The F Word epsiode where he catches puffins and eats them prety much ithin minutes of killing them

Hmmm, sounds like something Ransay'd do. F Word? F Wit, more like! Can't abide that crass, vulgar obscenity of a man!  >:(  Ya'll can tell I'm not a fan!  ::)   ;)   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν