Author Topic: Purity Balls  (Read 20301 times)

injest

Re: Purity Balls
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2008, 01:58:48 pm »
Well, what's good for the gander . . .

It's been going on in the other direction for — how many years?  Decades?  Centuries??   I mean, personally I'm sorry for you and your son, but the fact is that present circumstances hardly even begin to make up for the fact that men & boys have forever gotten the proverbial "free ride".   

::)   :P

what is frustrating to me as a parent was the attitude I got when I objected to some of the crap. I wasnt 'with it'...I was 'too old fashioned'. I had people tell me that my son was going to get into drugs and go wild cause I was too tough on him.  ::) ::)

so I guess they thought I should let him do drugs and sleep around so he wouldn't go out and do drugs and sleep around when he left home? does that make any sense at all?

oy!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Purity Balls
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2008, 10:49:49 pm »
Well, what's good for the gander . . .

It's been going on in the other direction for — how many years?  Decades?  Centuries??   I mean, personally I'm sorry for you and your son, but the fact is that present circumstances hardly even begin to make up for the fact that men & boys have forever gotten the proverbial "free ride".   

::)   :P

Two wrongs don't make a right.  :'(
γνῶθι σεαυτόν