Author Topic: Are you a Heathen or a Gyllenhaalic?  (Read 28350 times)

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: Are you a Heathen or a Gyllenhaalic?
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2006, 07:58:34 pm »
As a character I lusted more for Jack than Ennis. In person I would much perfer Heath over Jake. :P :P :P

But I would'nt turn either of them down believe me!!  if one time in my life I could have a threesome it might be now  Jake as Jack and Ennis as Heath..and of coarse me as me! : ;) ;)

LOL  You are bad!  But that's cool.  Can't have one with out the other, right?  LOL

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2006, 08:22:54 pm »
Bad yea ! but honest! :laugh:
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2006, 09:15:20 pm »
Have U ever tried lucid dreaming, Barb? I recommend it highly!! I have a book called The Dream Game which tells how to do it, and I got a few others from the library. You just have to train yourself. Once U do, you'll enjoy bedtime much more, I promise! And Jake will be visiting U as often as U want!!

No, but it's funny you mention it - one of my girlfriends who came over to watch BBM last Friday got talking about it when we were chitchatting (for literally hours) afterwards.  She told us about a dream she had about a month ago that was so disturbing, I still get a chill just thinking about it.  At the point where the (very) bad guy had her cornered, she said, "Normally in dreams like that I turn on one of my superpowers and start flyling or something."  She said it so matter-of-factly and I was like, "Whaaa???"  She said, "You know - that active or lucid dreaming, where you *control* what happens to you."  My oldest brother has said he does it all the time, too, so he can fly any time he wants to.

Hell, screw flying.  I just want Jake to visit me.  *eg*
No more beans!

Offline Amber

• Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2006, 10:56:12 am »
I voted for both equally.  Like many have said - I couldn't turn either down!  What a night that would be *evil grin* 

Jake has the most gorgeous eyes on a man I have ever seen, heck he even had me drooling in "Day After Tomorrow",  and I'm crazy for Heath's smile and Aussie accent  :)  Heath also gets me with his (at least seemingly) shy personality in interviews.  I'm a sucker for the shy, quiet type.
"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.

Offline JT

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2006, 12:08:24 am »
No, but it's funny you mention it - one of my girlfriends who came over to watch BBM last Friday got talking about it when we were chitchatting (for literally hours) afterwards.  She told us about a dream she had about a month ago that was so disturbing, I still get a chill just thinking about it.  At the point where the (very) bad guy had her cornered, she said, "Normally in dreams like that I turn on one of my superpowers and start flyling or something."  She said it so matter-of-factly and I was like, "Whaaa???"  She said, "You know - that active or lucid dreaming, where you *control* what happens to you."  My oldest brother has said he does it all the time, too, so he can fly any time he wants to.

Hell, screw flying.  I just want Jake to visit me.  *eg*

I often have lucid dreams.  It's related to sleep paralysis.  I often have sleep paralysis first before a lucid dream in a single episode.  Haven't dream of our boys yet though.  I need to try to imcorporate them into my dreams.  I usually have problems controlling what dreams I want, but have no problems controlling the outcome. 

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2006, 12:24:04 pm »
I am a proud Gyllen-eathen;D  Try and stop me!  :P

Offline JT

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2006, 11:27:00 pm »
I am a proud Gyllen-eathen;D  Try and stop me!  :P

I won't stop you, but can I join you instead?

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2006, 11:39:24 pm »
Can we have more details about your dream, Arad??  :D
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline 2robots4u

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2006, 03:41:08 pm »
Like Larz says...it's the eyes!  Jake for me...Doug

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2006, 08:17:38 pm »
Like Larz says...it's the eyes!

And the mouth.  And the hair.  And the hands.  And the shoulders.  And the neck.  And, and...
No more beans!