Author Topic: What would you honestly do for $10 million  (Read 11369 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: What would you honestly do for $10 million
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 08:19:36 am »
 :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 09:40:20 pm »
More jobs!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 09:27:08 am »
Now I have had another think, I could only be one of those high class callgirls/prostitutes,where you can pick and choose, or is that an oxymoron.I would not abandon my husband as I have realised there is a much easier option for a green card.
I could use $550,000 of it, from either abandoning my church or the call girl option, to buy an investment green cars which would give all of us security.I live in real terror of us not getting the card before the oldest hits 21 as he will be thrown back to England, a country he does not know anymore.I still would give up my religion,I ceased to being  Catholic years ago, when they refused to annul my marriage to my 1st gay husband, without putting him through a form of mental torture and casting him to the devil for ever.He did not deserve that.
So to all intents I am no longer a Catholic anyway, as according to them I am a bigamist, as they do not recognise my divorce.If Immigration said you can only stay here if you give up your British race to become American I would not hesitate.
As you can see most of my decisions are based upon securing a permanant future here in the place my kids now consider home.
The rest of the money can go towards our best friends here who are at real risk of being thrown back to England so I would get them a Green card as well.
That would leave 9 million, left, so 500,000 for the kids college, then 8.5 million for charities that I am interested in,which are mainly children's charities.
I personally don't want the rest of the money.I simply want the green cards for us and our friends.

I do not believe money buys happiness, but it would buy us a secure future, and allow us to stop being landlocked so I could go visit my parents and be allowed back here.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 10:38:33 pm »
Funny!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 02:24:33 am »
I could only pick the church one.